1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

giants pump video vs cowboys

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by StarBoyz83, Sep 4, 2013.

1. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,436 Messages
    482 Likes Received
  2. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

4,053 Messages
    658 Likes Received
    We can completely crush the Giants season in game 1. If this team comes out and smashes them I don't think they'll have the heart to come back.

I'm counter pumped after watching that video. They are so self entitled, wow.
  3. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,762 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Few impulse thoughts upon seeing this: First, it's funny how they show more plays of us screwing up (stupid fumbles, dropped passes, high snaps etc.) than they do them making good plays vs. us. Secondly, is anyone else upset we're opening the season in basically the same exact fashion, against the same opponent, two years in a row? I prefer opening against the Bucs like we did in '08. We get to ease into the season and I don't have to get ridiculed if we lose.
  4. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

932 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    The Giants will be lucky to finish 5-11 this year.
  5. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,436 Messages
    482 Likes Received
    The whole cowboy team needs to watch this before the game Sunday night!
  6. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,947 Messages
    1,400 Likes Received
    Meh someone was trying a little to hard here. Doll house? I think they are just upset that they have to share a stadium. Also it's funny how he brings up our past history and then brings up the past history of the giants in 07-11 sorry but isn't that the past? Just delusional typical Giants fan.
  7. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    We've had an extra week to prepare this year and a delay would give them film to prepare and find soft spots in the new D. We got the bastads right where we want em.
    danielofthesaints likes this.
  8. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,762 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Giants fans will be the first to tell us our 70's and 90's Super Bowls don't matter, then immediately bring up '07 and '11
  9. iceman117

iceman117 Active Member

722 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    I live in Jersey 20 mins from MetLife Stadium, so when we lose to them I hear so much crap. I'm optimistic about this team this season but a loss to them on opening night would ruin it for me..... We need a big W
  10. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

4,366 Messages
    755 Likes Received
    Agreed, we're catching them at the right time. Great way to knock off a divisional opponent and give us a leg up in the division. Of course, one would think that taking the first game in NY last year would have paved the way for a great season. Sadly, it did not.
  11. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,947 Messages
    1,400 Likes Received
    Oh the irony. I have a buddy when we were younger he would say he was a Miami fan. Well his family was from NYC as is my family. His brother and father are hardcore giants fan neither one if them talk much smack, but once the Giants started winning my buddy would talk like he was a huge Giants fan. So now he claims he is a Giants fan. So every now and then when we are all out at the bar and he starts talking up the Giants I politely turn to him and remind him that he is a dolphins fan. Gets a laugh from the group and shuts him up pretty quick.
  12. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,900 Messages
    7,651 Likes Received
    As far as I'm concerned, they should. We've got to just sit there and take it, knowing they went through us on the way. It's the worst.
  13. dfense

dfense Well-Known Member

2,770 Messages
    328 Likes Received
    The Cowboys aren't far behind on the "New house road stat" game. 2-1 at the Gmens new house.
  14. Bungarian

Bungarian Butt Monkey Zone Supporter

2,399 Messages
    618 Likes Received
    Ok who is going to make the Cowboys version?
  15. dallasfan4lizife

dallasfan4lizife Well-Known Member

2,746 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    Isn't it funny?

They brag about some of the luckiest runs in sports history.

If anything, our 5 superbowls were unlucky. We should have had 7 or 8...
  16. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,894 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received
    Video is really well made. The guy who made it also posts on their message board... kind of like a celebrity to a few of the posters. He's actually fairly level headed despite the obnoxiousness the videos portray.

Anyway, we need someone with video editing skills and artistic vision to do one for us. Stuff is pretty cool.
  17. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,894 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received
    Well, yeah... they still actually have quite a few players from the super bowl winning teams on the roster.

By comparison, our super bowls are more ancient history at this point.

Although they likely won't ever know what it's like to be a dynasty (as few other fans will) so you can rub that in their faces if you'd like.