1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Gil Brandt: The Cowboys First Round Pick Will Be...

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by DandyDon1722, Jan 15, 2013.

1. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,134 Messages
    1,313 Likes Received
    Cooper could probably still be had in a trade down. I still think there is more upside with Cooper too.
  2. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

34,978 Messages
    2,558 Likes Received
    Hannah went 4th overall long ago (he's my age). Munchak went 8th. A Saints G went 10th overall 5 years ago.
  3. Tezz

Tezz Member

357 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Brandt could be predicting a trade down for the Eagles to select Warmack if Joeckel is taken, seems like a realistic possibility to me.
  4. Shinywalrus

Shinywalrus Active Member

1,740 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    I'm with you. The "Best Guard to Come Out of College in More Than a Decade" was drafted at pick 24.

Just can't see it.
  5. 5StarComboBreaker

5StarComboBreaker Member

30 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Always reassuring when every writer on NFL.com has a DIFFERENT pick for Dallas. I'd love an interior lineman, if available.
  6. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

8,102 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    I'd be happy with any offensive linemen in the first, that being said, sticking with Callahan, we should certainly look at signing Moore and or Slauson in free agency. That would shore up two of four weak positions on the offensive line.

If we did that and drafted Fisher I wouldn't be upset.

That being said I am really interested when people are saying Warmack is the best guard in a decade.
  7. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,793 Messages
    875 Likes Received
    For those interested in Warmack, Tennessee is the team most likely to grab him in front of Dallas. Their interior line is a train wreck.
  8. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,716 Messages
    330 Likes Received
    Zero chance Warmack goes #4.