1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Glenn Beck... absolutely nuts.

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by CowboyWay, Aug 29, 2009.

1. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You sound as crazy as Beck...let's go get a beer..it's on me.
  2. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    If DIAF is in the same side of the argument as you,you already lost.
  3. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Of course HuffPo is all about facts.
    They are not biased.
  4. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,996 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    Named my dog after the guy. Great read, even if I didn't agree with him 100%.
  5. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    But naming his (her?) droppings after Bob was uncalled for.
  6. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received

Cajun, my friend, it seems you've lost your mind.
  7. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Sorry, but you must be crazy. What DIAF has done is posts links to threads in this forum and called them facts. Huffpo is such a reliable source. :banghead:

But y'all keep burying your head in the sand. At least Beck is killing his competition so it seems like more people agree with me that he is exposing the truth about these kooks in the administration than those who think he (Beck) is crazy.

So keep deluding yourself. I'm sure it will serve you well.
  8. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Well the first clip you posted was intellectually dishonest on your end because he never said anyone wanted to kill him. You simply lied. What he did was make a joke, you know, sarcasm and such, again, something you would know nothing about. He was talking also about the lady who was on referring to ACORN. So you need to get your facts straight.

You simply lied.
  9. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,100 Messages
    2,221 Likes Received
    I don't know. After all of the hoopla, I tuned in to him a couple of times (via tivo) last week. He comes off as crazy but his points seem VERY relevant.

The segament about that moron they call the "Diversity Czar"--though he is not really a czar--was fascinating. It's beyond comprehension how Obama can get away with surrounding himself with people like this man. There is a real shell game of power going on in the White House lately. It is worse than I've even seen it.
  10. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,359 Messages
    568 Likes Received

THe White house did inform Beck He was a Director. Now comprehend all this, the white house will call people to correct them, and the last thing they have called on Beck in the last 2 weeks was the Director part. Think about it.
  11. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,100 Messages
    2,221 Likes Received
    Oh, I agree. What is astounding is that they cannot dispute so many of the facts here. If someone would lay out a diagram with all of the people surrounding Obama (and their designated roles) while adding thier past histories, I think even the left of lefties would be shocked.

It's like someone saying to you, "you are a lying, cheating, murdering, adulterous, child-molesting, glutton. And you responding back, "I can say emphatically that I do NOT eat too much!"
    lol
  12. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,359 Messages
    568 Likes Received

I agree with you. My problem, nor the problem should be with Beck, its the fact that he is correct and people are not understanding this.
  13. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Who is the one being dishonest here? So he wasn't saying that he thinks someone wants him dead? Yeah, he only mentioned the "media" celebrating his death and very heavily insinuated that any accidental death should be "looked at". Why is that? Hmmm.

I see you've gone back to the "YOU'RE A LIAR" attacks after you apologized for that behavior in the past. Nice to see you sticking to your word.

Those threads contain direct quotes from Glenn Beck and links to video of the Glenn Beck program. What more "fact" do you want? There's also extensive zoner discussion there too if you want a little opinion. We've talked all of these incidents to death already.
  14. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Well, I respect you as a person and my friend. Our politics have differed over the years and that's OK. But the same thing you have accused me of-i.e.-being a conspiracy theorist, a kook, a UFO believer etc., you are now becoming by alleging Beck is "full of facts". Like every propagandist, there has to be a certain amount of truth. But if you can't see Beck is nuts then you, once again, are only being loyal to your party for the sake of it--and you love Palin.

I know you want to see her as the next President, but she'll get no where supporting hacks like Glenn Beck. A more moderate candidate would suit your party better. But that's just my two cents. I hate to see you lose your credibility for 2012 before the election even begins.
  15. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    DUCK.
  16. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  17. Wheat

Wheat Philosopher

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm sorry. Leaders lead.....talking heads like Oberman, Rush, Beck are all on the sidelines and only care about themselves. If they really want to make a difference, run for office and try to do something with your beliefs.

Otherwise, I don't want to hear anybody from either side behind their opinion desks.
  18. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Glenn Beck is not as near to crazy as Barack Obama. The stuff Barry has been spouting for years is truly insane.
  19. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,724 Messages
    253 Likes Received
    ........Leader Lead..........or do they shove something down the poplulus rectum they dont want.......82% of population like what they got

does a leader break everything for the 82% (300 million people) in hope, just hopes of minor improvement for 10 million citizens and 10 million illegals???---thats not leadership..............that is Stateist.....Tyranny

The Becks, Rush, Levins are doing what the State Run Mediots should be doing..........actual journalism, the other side.........
    -------They dont have to be leader--they are informers-----The leaders are slowly rising up at the Townhalls, the TeaParties....ala the Marine, the Ex Marine going to run in Ariz

You state Rush, Levin, Beck are not leaders........but I'd venture to say you thought Walter Cronkite was a leader, Dan Rather etc etc.........
  20. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Pelosi, Reed, Dodd, Frank, Cold Cash Jefferson, Murtha, and the rest of the lying fools really care about you. I'm sure.