1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Glenn Beck joining the Fox News Channel

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by heavyg, Oct 24, 2008.

1. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,800 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    October 24, 2008 - 3:33 ET

Glenn Beck’s TV show will be moving to Fox News Channel, beginning early next year.

In the mean time, Glenn’s show on CNN Headline News has come to an end.

Don’t despair: Glenn will begin making appearances on Fox News soon. To keep up to date on when Glenn will be on, make sure you’re signed up for our free daily email newsletter.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,052 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    ALLLLL RIGHTTTY THEN!
  3. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,800 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    :lmao:
  4. BrAinPaiNt

61,052 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    Just kidding with you.

I don't watch the guy so I have no clue if he is good or bad so I just made a funny.
  5. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,800 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    I don't either. I just remember someone on here the other day talking about him. And it caught my eye that he is leaving CNN and going to Fox News.
  6. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He's a conservative - you'll hate him.
  7. JRid21

JRid21 Member

458 Messages
    0 Likes Received

He's decent. He seems to lean Libertarian but then he will go out and agree with the "Neo-Cons" on certain issues or was anyway. The past few weeks/month's he has been criticizing both parties from what I have seen though.
  8. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I imagine this will make Fox News both more fairer and balanceder. :p:

Fox News really does need more conservative commentators though, that Colmes is really bringing down the network.
  9. BrAinPaiNt

61,052 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    I love ron paul and he is a conservative...so how will you know if I would hate this guy.

Now if he acts like a whiny party shill like Hannity, than yes, chances are I would hate him.
  10. heavyg

heavyg Active Member

1,800 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    There was a conservative on CNN? :eek: No wonder he is leaving. He must have felt like the loan ranger :lmao:
  11. BrAinPaiNt

61,052 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    Colmes is a science expeirment gone bad, or at least he looks like one, I also happen to think he is a relative to carville as they both have that 1950's scifi monster look to them.

But Colmes is a super stud, he is so full of fire that nobody can touch him, he is harder than steel and can not be bent.....oh ok, he is about and tough and hot as an old cold wet noodle. :laugh2:
  12. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They are fair and they need more conservatives to balance out all of the other networks' liberal bias.
  13. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Fox is neither fair nor balanced, but neither are any of the other networks.
  14. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Savage is my guy.
  15. JRid21

JRid21 Member

458 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Macho Man Randy Savage? :p:
  16. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You obviously haven't watch Lou Dobb's show.

He even has his own radio station on Conservative Radio, even though he may have been just substituting for someone.
  17. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    again, everybody says FOX is far right...the problem is everything else for so long has been way left...so anybody in the "middle" will seem far right to people who have watched nothing but the nbc's, cbs's and cnn's for years
  18. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Oh I think that Fox is just as far right as MSNBC and CNN are left. All of them slant the news. The majority of people don't want news that it the truth, they want news that they agree with and thats what all the networks cater too.
  19. JRid21

JRid21 Member

458 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's why the internet is great, it allows us to access the truth if you go to the right places.:)
    What are your thoughts on John Stossel? I have seen him on every network even though he is supposed to work for ABC
  20. bootsy

bootsy Benched

892 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He fits right in with rest of the clowns on Fox News. He tries to come off as some straight shooter but instead comes off as a clown. Now all Fox needs to round out the lineup is Limbaugh, Savage, and Lou Dobbs. All can have their own hour to tell us how angry and bitter they are everyday.