1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Global alert issued for 85 terror suspects

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Doomsday101, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

82,170 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    PARIS, France (CNN) -- Interpol has issued a rare global security alert for 85 suspected al Qaeda-linked terrorists wanted by Saudi Arabia.

The "orange alert," issued on Tuesday, comes after Saudi Arabia asked for Interpol's help last week in apprehending the 83 Saudis and two Yemenis.

Interpol Secretary General Ronald Noble said the alert is unprecedented.

"Never before has Interpol been asked to alert the world about so many dangerous fugitives at one time," Noble said in a news release.

He also pointed out that the alert comes ahead of the 16th anniversary of the first World Trade Center bombing in New York.

"Therefore must be especially vigilant of fugitive al Qaeda terrorists," Noble said.

Six people were killed and more than 1,000 injured on February 26, 1993, when a 1,200-pound (540 kilogram) bomb exploded in a rented van in the parking garage below Two World Trade Center.

The 85 wanted "terrorists" are suspected of plotting attacks against Saudi Arabia, Interpol said.

It is rare for the kingdom to announce that some of its most wanted terrorists are on the loose. It is also unusual for Saudi Arabia to ask for help in finding them.

By asking for Interpol's help, Saudi Arabia is sending a clear message that it thinks the men are dangerous.

The country has taken great strides to crack down on al Qaeda within its borders, touting the fact that the suspects have fled beyond its borders as proof that operations against them are successful.

In some cases, terror suspects wanted by Saudi Arabia have fled to the neighboring country of Yemen because they can hide out there more safely than Saudi Arabia, a source explained.

Interpol is an international police organization aimed at facilitating cross-border police cooperation. It is headquartered in Lyon, France
  2. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,064 Messages
    465 Likes Received
    .......did Obama close Club Gitmo that quik?.......

.....or are they looking for Congressional Democrats.......:p:
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Backwoods Sexy Staff Member

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    Zrin, Ice, Trick, Danny, Dooms, ABQ, Silver, Sas, Mas... I think they are on to us. The terror alert has sounded and burm has plywood...we gotta run.
  4. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament...

29,290 Messages
    508 Likes Received
    :scram:
  5. Doomsday101

82,170 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    It is not us they are going after it is Saudi Arabia which is why they are asking for outside involvement from other nations.
  6. BrAinPaiNt

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    Of course we are going after SA...that was my plan all along...but the point is I think Burm snitched on us so we gotta bolt.
  7. Doomsday101

82,170 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    Let me guess you were going to hijack a bicycle and run into one of their buildings. :laugh2:
  8. BrAinPaiNt

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    Me on a bicycle in 100+ degree heat...there is a reason you were not voted the leader of our cell. ;)
  9. Doomsday101

82,170 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    Well I was willing to sacrifice as many of you as I could to make our point. :laugh2: It may take many more lives but I will get our message out sooner or later. :laugh2:
  10. BrAinPaiNt

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    You are the designated mine tester and point man.
  11. Doomsday101

82,170 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    Whatever it takes, if it means I have to sacrifice 10,000 men, women and small animals to get our message out I will do what needs to be done I promise you that. Oh yeah if you do it there is some reward or something in the afterlife.

Now mount that bicycle boy and ride like the wind :lmao:
  12. BrAinPaiNt

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    Only way I would be riding like the wind is if I ate a big bowl of beans and some deviled eggs the night before.

Oh and the reward for us...vip seating with unlimited $1 bills at scores...it will enrage our wives to no end.:p:
  13. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament...

29,290 Messages
    508 Likes Received
    I'm going to Columbia with Sacase and Hos...
  14. BrAinPaiNt

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    I had a feeling you would find a way to weasel out of things. I curse you with a thousand fleas of a camel to your nether regions non believer infidel.
  15. Doomsday101

82,170 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    I don't know even us terrorist are dealing in a world economical recession, we are having to cut back. So VIP seating? We will have to confer and get back to you.
  16. BrAinPaiNt

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    Recession...where we are heading we don't need to worry about recession.

We are straight Gangsta.
  17. Doomsday101

82,170 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    Hey plane tickets, bombs and bullets cost money and I just ordered 1,000 snuggies because it is cold in these caves at night, good things a free reading light comes with it. :lmao:
  18. BrAinPaiNt

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    Cancel that snuggies order.

We will not be cold, we will let our righteous anger heat us. Between our anger and the Allah Akhbar Ping Pong tournament I have planned...we will not be cold.
  19. Doomsday101

82,170 Messages
    5,851 Likes Received
    You and the others will be dead it is those of us living in a cave with no shower I'm concerned about. Oh yes and getting out the message. :laugh2:
  20. BrAinPaiNt

63,512 Messages
    7,161 Likes Received
    I am beginning to think you are a wimpy non believer...worrying about being cold and showers. I think you have lived the good life too long.