1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Goalline Blitz...Awesome Browser Football game... who wants to starts a team? *Merge*

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Aikman2Irvin, Mar 19, 2008.

1. flashback

flashback Real Man of Genius

707 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This thread needs its own forum.

I just wanted to pop in and say 'hello'. If anybody is looking for a starting job, let me know. I'm a GM of a BBB#3 team, and there's a pretty good network of agents/GMs/owners that are always looking for players, and I can vouch for them being good guys.

Of course, right now its not hard to find a home for your players, but why take a chance on a guy you don't know?
  2. Capt.Gut

Capt.Gut Member

484 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    What is your teams name?
  3. big_n_rich

big_n_rich New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Recruiting for 2 25+ CB's and 2 25+ LB's, 1 high 20's DE, and a K. If anyone is interested drop me msg. (big_n_rich) in game.
  4. big_n_rich

big_n_rich New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    jterrell - Please don't forget to log tonyjedi in. He has gone inactive since the 9th.
  5. Kobal

Kobal Member

334 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  6. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    I'm dismantling the Zone Defenders. If anyone wants a player on the team, contact them to get them to agree to a trade.
  7. Capt.Gut

Capt.Gut Member

484 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Wow. Didn't expect that.
    Anyone wants to come over to the Zoneboys?
  8. big_n_rich

big_n_rich New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I can use help on the Fire Superpunk if you want to come over and be D coordinator. DE, LB, CB help would also be appreciated.
  9. hairic

hairic Well-Known Member

2,483 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    Any teams from here need a punter?

I've gotten some offers already, but just wanted to check. He needs level 24 equipment too, btw, which none of these teams are willing to pay for one season.
  10. big_n_rich

big_n_rich New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I could use a 27+ center.
  11. JVita17

JVita17 Benched

1,340 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  12. big_n_rich

big_n_rich New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Seems this lost a lot of interest in a hurry. Greek Fire is still around if someone is looking for a home.
  13. big_n_rich

big_n_rich New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well its the offseason again. If anyone is still playing and needs a team. PM me. My team is Greek Fire in Eastern Euope Pro
  14. hairic

hairic Well-Known Member

2,483 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    Dallas Zoneboys are still around. Now that fantasy football is over, this thread should be staying at the top for a while.

Also, if you start a player now and slow build him, you'll be good enough to start joining higher level leagues (older players will start retiring) in a few seasons.

I've also tried to get into contact with some inactive players from here who only stopped playing recently (most recently Shnagy), but I don't think my PMs are working unless everybody I've tried to PM has messaging turned off.
  15. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,915 Messages
    35 Likes Received

a Team I GM for and have 2 players on is on the Compton Vikings and AAA along with the Zoneboys lol
  16. big_n_rich

big_n_rich New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Almost the offseason again. I'm consolidating the Fire into the Beltway Bandits in Africa AAA. If anyone is interested in joining Beltway let me know they should be stacked and a contender. I'm turning the Fire into a slow build. If you would like to participate in the slow build team email me in game.
  17. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I have a great opportunity for any high level players (40+) who want to finish out their careers in style.

Check out the team and the record. Recently voted by the GLB staff as one of the top 3 teams in all of GLB.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=384

We are always looking for the top players in the game. As it stands now we are going to have at least 51+ level players next season and would love to add to that but of course, the build means a lot to.
  18. hairic

hairic Well-Known Member

2,483 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    I'm trying to get all the people from cowboyszone invited to my private forum that's no longer applicable, but I can't remember more than 30 of you who are active without searching. PM me for invite, here or there, preferably there.
  19. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,870 Messages
    621 Likes Received
  20. big_n_rich

big_n_rich New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Season 8 kicks off on Friday.