1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Good Dream?... Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by LatinMind, Feb 14, 2011.

1. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

9,011 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    This is a Uniform switch of Andrew Luck. Id love it

[IMG]
  2. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,586 Messages
    2,243 Likes Received
    Only need to tank an entire season to get it done.

With the way Carolina looked, it would take all 16 losses to do it.

Personally, I think Romo has plenty of milage left.

At least another 4 season.
  3. TheDallasDon

TheDallasDon AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee

2,520 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    holy crap did u do that photo shop??? thats crazy good
  4. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

9,011 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    no, a poster on a graphics site i go to. Awsome Awsome work. He's done alot of other players. I sent him a pm if he can do Amukamara and Quinn for me
  5. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,558 Messages
    1,815 Likes Received
    he wouldn't be wearing 12 that's for sure
  6. LongSnapper

LongSnapper Member

747 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    "THIS"
  7. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

6,281 Messages
    709 Likes Received
    Don't see us going 4-12 next. Year
  8. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,616 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    Can he do one for Patrick Peterson? :D
  9. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

9,011 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    No cause he's going to be a bronco :)
  10. 28 Joker

28 Joker 28 Joker

7,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received

If Romo keeps taking beatings like he has the past two out of three seasons, he might not last that long.
  11. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

12,115 Messages
    1,272 Likes Received
    Romo was sacked 16 fewer times than Rodgers in 09 and last season Romo was lost because our FB missed a block.

Roethlisberger and Rodgers have taken bigger beatings the past 2 seasons than Romo.
  12. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,499 Messages
    2,912 Likes Received
    Luck is going to be a Panther.
  13. DWhite Fan

DWhite Fan It ain't over 'til it's over

5,574 Messages
    389 Likes Received
    You are absolutely right! Hades will freeze over before that number is worn again and rightfully so:starspin
  14. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Looks about right to me.
  15. Hoofbite

32,586 Messages
    2,243 Likes Received
    I dunno about that. I don't remember hear about either of those guys collapsing in the shower after a game.

On the other hand, they've both been concussed I believe. Concussions are worse than broken bones in the long run.

Romo's definitely taken a beating but I wouldn't say a broken collarbone is any sort of indicator of future injury. Neither is a broken finger.

He does need to start protecting himself at all costs though. He's too important to lose. Completely demoralized the team when he went down.
  16. aggiecurt05

aggiecurt05 Member

125 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Or, luck could pull a Steve Walsh and declare for the supplemental draft. I believe that would give all teams with 6 or less wins an equal shot should they use a first. Thus the cowboys would have the same chance as Carolina. Crossing fingers
  17. KJJ

12,115 Messages
    1,272 Likes Received
    I don't remember ever hearing about Romo collapsing in the shower. I'm not saying it didn't happen I just never heard about it.

Romo is not a QB you see getting slammed to the turf very often.

He gets slammed one time like a rag doll and breaks his collarbone because our FB missed a block now all of a sudden you have fans saying he's taking a lot of punishment. :rolleyes:

To my knowledge he's never suffered a concussion and concussions can be an an indicator a player is taking a lot of punishment.

Rodgers got sacked 31 times last season and suffered two concussions which has to be a concern for the Packers.

Roethlisberger got sacked 32 times in 12 games last season and suffered a broken nose.

Romo, Kitna and McGee combined took 29 sacks last season. Romo escapes and ducks a lot of trouble and knows how to get down and slide.

QB's are going to take some sacks but Romo's only suffered 61 sacks the past 3 seasons. He only got sacked 7 times in 6 games last season so I don't see where he's taking a lot of punishment.

Rodgers has suffered 115 sacks the past 3 seasons which is almost double what Romo has suffered and Rodgers has had the head injuries to show for it.

This is just more of some fans here apologizing for Romo.

The Cowboys have some issues on the OL there's question about that but that unit was not a bad pass protecting unit because if it was Kitna wouldn't have lasted 4 games.

He was sacked an amazing 129 times his 3 seasons in Detroit including one season where he took 63 sacks.

As for Romo's loss demoralizing the team that lasted for about a half of football the Cowboys went on to play better without him.
  18. KJJ

12,115 Messages
    1,272 Likes Received
    Teams don't have an equal shot it's a lottery system and the team with the worst record of the teams that qualify has an advantage.

This explains how it works.

http://football.about.com/od/miscinformation/a/supplementdraft.htm
  19. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You take trolling to another level. Cant go one thread without mentioning Rodgers. LOL @ you for thinking Rodgers takes a bigger beating than Romo.
  20. Hoofbite

32,586 Messages
    2,243 Likes Received
    Pretty sure it was after the debacle in Philly from 08.

I don't think it has to do with just the one hit. Collapsing in the shower in 08 and then he took a knee to back trying to tackle Hall on a fumble by Barber and that had him sore for a bit in 09.

Concussions can be but that doesn't mean it's the only indicator. Players can take plenty of punishment and not miss time or have a concussion. David Car had like 250 sacks in Houston but missed like 5 games in those 5 years.

And sacks aren't the only story. Knockdowns and hits count just as much as a sack when you're talking about taking punishment.

Romo has missed 3/4 of a season in that time. And what's the point in comparing one of the worst OL in football (GB) to Dallas OL? And how does that do anything to negate a claim that Romo has been hit?

Unless you're trying to argue that he hasn't been hit because there are players who have been hit more (if that makes any sense at all), I don't see why Green Bay or Pittsburgh are in the discussion. Sure, there are guys who get hit worse. That doesn't mean that Romo doesn't get hit.

Apologizing for what?

Yeah, Detroit sucks and Mike Martz in Detroit sucks worse. What's the point?

Did you forget JAX an GB?