1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Good game Boys fans...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Thunderstruck, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck New Member

96 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Obviously we've still got to work out a few kinks. You guys played great. I'm impressed as hell with your secondary. I thought they won you the game today. Here's hoping we get the ship righted and see you in February. ;)
  2. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,708 Messages
    350 Likes Received
    Thanks T. You are a class act and tough opponent. I hope you guys win out and remain healthy.
  3. davidyee

davidyee Maple Leaf

3,751 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    ...back at you. One thing they need to address is the mental mistakes that led to penalties. That hurt your team.
  4. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,906 Messages
    2,726 Likes Received
    Hands down you were one of the classiest fans of another team to come visit this forum. Great football discussions. I enjoyed all of your posts very much.

Best of luck on this season. Getting Gates back will help. I hope you'll drop in now and then, especially when we play any of your division rivals. Not a doubt in my mind you could tell us stuff to watch for because you know football.

Thanks.
  5. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,008 Messages
    5,046 Likes Received
    Same to you Thumderstruck. It shows a lot of guts to come in here after today. Just do me one favor. Beat KC both times this year. Thanks in advance!!!
  6. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll be looking forward to that. :)
  7. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,889 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    You've total class the whole time and we really apreciate that, Hope the best for SD the rest of the season.
  8. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    I couldn't agree more. I'll be rooting for the Bolts in the AFC this season.
  9. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,365 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    It was a pleasure reading your post.........The best to you the rest of the season.

Seeing you In Feb would be a dream come true. Till then

ps. come back and visit real soon
  10. THEHEREAFTER

THEHEREAFTER Well-Known Member

2,414 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    You're a class act. What a hell of a game. SD is gonna have sort of a bulls-eye all year. We were lucky to catch you guys with Gates or Merriman but I expected a tremendous game from the Charges still.
  11. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck New Member

96 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah...that was highly disappointing. That and the shanked punt...two things we didn't see from our guys last year. I hate losing games when there's a bunch of woulda-couldas afterwards.
  12. Fla Cowpoke

Fla Cowpoke Well-Known Member

2,689 Messages
    590 Likes Received
    With almost 100 posts on their board this week, I can agree with you guys about Thunderstruck.

I did think they were taking us very lightly, but to their credit, I see almost no one on their board making excuses. Their fans really are class acts.
  13. JDSmith

JDSmith Active Member

1,672 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That punt was brutal. In a tight game things like that can be back breakers. There is rarely a good time to shank a punt, but he picked a really REALLY bad time to do so.
  14. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,376 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Thanks bro ...we were lucky to beat a great team..I t was so close...I am sure the Chargers will have an outstanding season...good luck...hope to have you with us all season
  15. Scotman

Scotman Member

861 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You are a class act and one of the main reasons I waded into some civil discussions on your board.

Here's hoping to see you again, late this year.

:D
  16. dallas2G

dallas2G Member

51 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree. I had the same exact impression as well.

I wish the Foreskins would take a lesson from their fans and stop blaming the refs for all their shortcomings.
  17. peppersquad

peppersquad Member

382 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What site was Thunder from?
  18. CowboyChris

CowboyChris Well-Known Member

2,719 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    thanks for the props Thunder, i might add that last year wasnt a fluke for the Chargers, and if i were betting, i would pick the Chargers to repeat as division champs, i can honestly say that i see alot of and i mean alot of similiarties between both our teams in almost every facet of the game, good luck the rest of the season, and one side note ill be very interested to see how the Drew Brees/Phillip Rivers dilemma works out for you guys.
  19. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Godd luck out Thunder.San Diego played us much closer than I thought. I didn't think you'd put up 24 on us and had us sitting on edge of our seats sweating out that last series inside 10.

Good game.