1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Good source for IT articles?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by HoleInTheRoof, May 30, 2009.

1. HoleInTheRoof

HoleInTheRoof Benched

3,265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have a bachelors in computer info systems, but I haven't worked in the field for several years.

I started going back to school to get re-acclimated as well as getting some certifications.

Anyway, I figured if I found a site that was dedicated to the field, maybe a chache or articles or a forum, then that would help me to refamiliarize myself a little faster.

Any suggestions?

2. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,135 Messages
    145 Likes Received
    well, for current news, there's always slashdot and arstechnica. Although arstechnica has turned into a crappy blog in recent years...most of the posts nowadays are about gaming and apple products. Slashdot has some good stuff but you have to wade through a LOT of crap.