1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Goodell sees “tremendous demand” for the NFL in Europe

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by CCBoy, Jul 18, 2014.

1. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,855 Messages
    1,697 Likes Received

as usual you are wrong. I just pointed out how blind you are; you want a scapegoat and as usual you pick the wrong one. The ones with the agenda are the OWNERS. Sorry you are not intelligent enough to figure it out.
  2. burmafrd

41,855 Messages
    1,697 Likes Received

sad. Though you were smarter then this.

YR in his usual blind way blames goodell when he should be blaming the ones holding his leash. Goodell is a MOUTHPIECE. Nothing more.
  3. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    Simple question. I am, in fact, pretty smart. You could have answered with the last two sentences and should know better about me man.
  4. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,379 Messages
    1,403 Likes Received
    Whatever. Go stick up for Goodell. If you think that makes you look smart, guess again.

YR
  5. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,280 Messages
    1,239 Likes Received
    In a few years you will see.
    It's common sense. Business sense.
  6. burmafrd

41,855 Messages
    1,697 Likes Received

whatever- if you think you look smart blaming goodell and not admitting that he does not wipe his rear end without checking with the owners first then you live on Fantasy Island.
  7. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,379 Messages
    1,403 Likes Received
    That's the point. I can't help it you assume that everybody here doesn't know that Goodell was hired by the owners. Arrogance or stupidity, I don't have to spell out every little thing for you.

Paul Tagliabue never considered moving a Super Bowl to London or putting a team in Europe. He was also the one that told the owners to sign the CBA before the last one was signed which did not favor the owners.

Tags was hired by the owners as well and parroted their stance the majority of the time. But, he also knew when to take the stance of what was best for the league.

You can keep on being an obsequious lapdog for Goodell. That will really win people over.

YR
  8. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,863 Messages
    592 Likes Received
    The guy is going to ruin the NFL
  9. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,280 Messages
    1,239 Likes Received
    How?

Getting more fans, globally?
    The need for some to have their "opinion" be right severely limits them.

Of, you or any one of the other "know it all's" on here are in charge of the nfl. You are the commissioner. The projections are ... let's make up something. In the year 2020 you and your team will be worth about triple of what it is now with global expansion.

Can I have a vote? Yay or nay?

Ludicrous.
  10. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,863 Messages
    592 Likes Received
    I know those poor owners let's keep expanding ideas to fill their pockets more. Yea let's expand and water down the league. The league is struggling terribly without having a team in Europe. Let them have their soccer and we will keep football. All this because "You say we are "know it alls" moving on...
  11. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

6,219 Messages
    2,014 Likes Received
    No need to fix what ain't broke. Stay in the US NFL.