1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Gotham tv show

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by KoRnyBrad, Sep 28, 2013.

1. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

249 Messages
    19 Likes Received
  2. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,439 Messages
    447 Likes Received
    Batman is awesome, I will definitely have to check this out
  3. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,853 Messages
    294 Likes Received
    I've always wondered why this hadn't been done since the monster success of TDK. I don't know how I feel about FOX getting it, I was hoping for NBC as they tend to give shows like this excess financial resources and even when it flunks they keep it on (Chuck) and they seem to do high concept TV on broadcast better than the others, although FOX does have plenty of goodwill with me from their treatment of Fringe I'll give this a true shot from day one. However FOX has one of the biggest busts in broadcast history with Terra Nova, didn't they pump about 150M into that over four years of production? I know they spent far more per episode than HBO does GOT. Eeek.
  4. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

249 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    To bad CW didn't get it. They did a great job on Arrow and are rumored to be starting a Flash show.
  5. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

2,052 Messages
    381 Likes Received
    The Flash did have a great show back in 1990. Sadly for one season. But the actor and costume were great. As was the show itself. Hoping they make a Flash movie myself.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flash_(TV_series)

[IMG]
  6. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

249 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    You know I thought there was a Flash show before, but I thought it was animated. Hmmm Amazon here I come lol! Thanks for finding that @PJTHEDOORS !
  7. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

249 Messages
    19 Likes Received