1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Great news for Cowboys fans...Terrelle Pryor's pro day postponed

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CrazyCowboy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,158 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    Ref below,

Rumor had it that our Cowboys was going to attend his pro day......I cannot think of ANYONE I want less in a Cowboys uniform!

Great news for us imho!:bow:

Terrelle Pryor's pro day workout, which had been scheduled for Friday, has been postponed until the NFL decides on his status for the supplemental draft, a source close to the player told ESPN.

[+] Enlarge
    AP Photo/Brian Blanco
    Terrelle Pryor is waiting to find out if he is eligible for the supplemental draft before working out for NFL teams, a source said.
    The former Ohio State quarterback has applied for the Aug. 17 draft, but the NFL has not decided whether he is eligible.

In order to qualify for the supplemental draft, a player must show that his status has changed -- such as being declared academically ineligible by his school -- after the NFL's regular college draft has been held.

The only two players eligible for the supplemental draft so far are former Georgia running back Caleb King and former Northern Illinois safety Tracy Wilson.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6850418/terrelle-pryor-postpones-pro-day-workout-source-says
  2. TD-33

TD-33 Benched

2,542 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Even if there was some chance of them taking Pryor, I think it would be so that they could develop him and be someone to trade down the road. Garrett has done a great job developing quarterbacks, if he saw value you would almost have to trust it.
  3. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    THey will go to which ever one he holds so what is your point
  4. JBell523

JBell523 That's my Quarterback

3,173 Messages
    241 Likes Received
    lol'd @ the thread title
  5. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,158 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    I do not want us to waste a high draft pick on this player.
  6. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,583 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Got my attention. Someone needs to be in advertising.

:laugh2:
  7. vaturkey

vaturkey Active Member

396 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    I think no way would this be a high draft pick. I think at most a 3 and you could probably get him for a 4. Wayyyyy toooo much baggage to go any higher unless you are wearing blinders and ear muffs.
  8. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,048 Messages
    662 Likes Received
    Those are way too high. If they like him a 7th round flier like they did with Brent should be the max.