1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Guy Beats 4-Year-Old To Death For Wetting His Pants

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Hoofbite, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

31,978 Messages
    1,727 Likes Received
  2. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Ammo's too good for him.
  3. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    But let's put him in jail for 25 years and feed and support him because being guilty of brutally killing a child as an adult isn't necessarily a bad thing, right?

Gosh - let's just give him a few life sentences and put the onus on the tax payer to support the monster until he dies.

Just as long as I sleep ok at night for not being responsible for supporting "death" for this insane *******. :rolleyes:
  4. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,436 Messages
    1,488 Likes Received
    I think prisoners in his block ought to tie him up and make him drink water until he pees his pants and then they should beat him to death.
  5. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,666 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So Michigan doesn't have the death penalty. I guess they would rather house guys like this for the next 40 years.
  6. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,390 Messages
    2,942 Likes Received
    Holy moly.

***shakes head***
  7. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

31,978 Messages
    1,727 Likes Received
    Can you imagine seeing him squirm trying to hold his water.

I'd love to see his face when he finally pissed himself.

Odds are he'll get a nice little suite all to himself for his own protection. Should just get thrown in with the rest of em and left to rot.
  8. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,436 Messages
    1,488 Likes Received
    I could never be a Warden because I would send guys like this to the general population.
  9. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Same here. And I would let the baddest mofos in the prison know who the child molesters are.
  10. Passepartout

Passepartout Member

301 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I second that as I wouldn't lose sleep over it!
  11. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

I cant even read this. The title is just enough.
  12. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,143 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    They would if he's in gen pop. Prisoners have no love whatsoever for people that hurt kids. This guy would be ****ed in the *** 6 ways from Sunday.
  13. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,979 Messages
    1,707 Likes Received
  14. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Console yourself with the knowledge that child abusers do really, really hard time... he put that boy through hell, and he will live in hell himself for the rest of his life...
  15. ZeroClub

ZeroClub just trying to get better

7,619 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wonder what kind of drugs the abuser/killer was taking at the time. The story says he was selling.
  16. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,350 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    i wish there was a real life dexter for guys like this
  17. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If I were to say how I feel right now and what I would do to this steaming pile of horse dung, I would get banned for life.

Needless to say though, at the end, there would be a bullet through his head.
  18. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I spent around 8 hours in San Antonio's holding cells on S. Frio street one lovely Friday evening. On one end of the cells they had the guys all in purty orange, heading to county. I'm not sure how long we were in there, but they pulled one of the guys heading into county and put him in a cell on the other side of the place that had no one in it.

For those who've been in there, they were using the cells that sit against the wall that you are facing when they bring you in the doors down the main hallway to hold everyone. On the right side they have that stack of cells, on the left they have the suicide cells and then on the same side as that hallway they have like three or four cells. That's where they moved this guy, all by himself on that section.

As they were processing us for whatever and assigning court dates (I had a ticket for parking on a Corpus Christi beach without that county's permit which I can only assume blew off of my truck because I never saw it.) for our various offenses for those who weren't in for serious stuff they would move us down to the right closer to the county guys.

There is only mesh thick gauge wire inbetween each cell section, so you could hear the conversations of the guys heading to county while they tried to figure out why that guy was special. He had gone behind the toilet partition, and you couldn't see that he was even in there. They figured out he had molested a 12 year old girl. The yelling and gang signs went up, and the holding center officers had to get those county-bound guys calmed down.

One of the guys in my cell, a college kid who got busted with a sack of weed and driving with no seat belt, asked to no one in particular what was going to happen to that guy. Another of my cosmopolitan acquaintances who shared that quaint piece of cold stainless bench real estate let him know what was in store, in the quintessential American Me accent and vernacular. He casually explained that "You don't wish you were him. They gonna **** him up bad."

He further put forth that you cannot (in his thoughts) ask for special clemency or sequestering from other inmates because of the nature of your crimes. If you live through your first gang rape and beating, then you can ask for solitary in county and then you get to go through the ordeal all over again once you hit the next level of prisons.

I wonder what percentage of severely violent beatings/gang rapes/deaths in prison are targeting those who have molested or harmed kids? Whatever the percentage, it isn't high enough.
  19. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,679 Messages
    213 Likes Received
    i was thinking prisoners on his block should tie him up and do something else to him, but your idea is good too :cool:
  20. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,608 Messages
    583 Likes Received
    Whenever stories like this come up I'm once again reminded why I question why it is that some people are able to have children, who clearly don't deserve it, and there are plenty of those out there who would be wonderful parents who are, for whatever reasons, unable to have children.

If I didn't have my faith in the Lord things like this would make me go absolutely nuts.

Such a sick display by a person who doesn't deserve the wonderful blessing of life that he's been given.