1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Guys, I need help!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by rolldog, Dec 10, 2008.

1. rolldog

rolldog Member

37 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    With a win, I get into my FF Superbowl. I need help picking my running backs and receivers.

I get to pick two from the following: Portis v. Cin; Slaton v. Tenn.; Pierre Thomas v. Chicago; and Rhodes v. Detroit (I just dropped Kevin Smith and picked up Rhodes with the news that Addai may not play).

I need help selecting my second receiver between Santana Moss v. Cin. and Lee Evans v. NYJ. Brandon Marshall is my other starter.

I'm also starting Indy's defense v. Detroit over the NYG defense v. Cowboys. Let me know if you agree.

For whatever it's worth, my other starters are A. Rodgers (QB-GB); T. Scheffler (TE-Den) and M. Bryant (K-TB). I'm going up against P. Rivers (QB); J. Addai (RB); J. Lewis (RB); R. Wayne (WR); A. Bouldin (WR); D. Lee (TE); N. Rackers (K); and Pitt Defense

Thanks for any input you give me!
  2. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,661 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    There is a FF Zone on here.

RB: Portis is a lock, you have to play him
    then
    if Addai doesnt play, obviously go with Rhodes and if he does play go with Slaton.

WR: This one is a tough call. Santana Moss is just so dang inconsistent but so is Lee Evans. I would go with Lee Evans though. Teams have figured out that they HAVE to pass on the Jets.

The Redskins are the 4th worst offense in the league in front of the Bengals, Raiders, and Rams. That is pathetic.

I agree with starting Indy over NYG.
  3. ajk23az

7,661 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    Per Rotoworld:

The Indianapolis Star expects Dominic Rhodes to be the Colts' starting tailback in Week 15 against Detroit.
    The Star anticipates Chad Simpson (ankle) and Joseph Addai (shoulder, knee) sitting out and Lance Ball coming up from the practice squad. Detroit's run defense has lost top DT Cory Redding for the year and surrenders 5.0 yards per carry. It also has served up 23 rushing touchdowns this season, the most in the NFL. We're guessing Addai's injury is only a one-week deal.
  4. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wouldn't go with Slaton against the Titans defense.
  5. ajk23az

7,661 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    Ummmmmm.......I said if Addia doesn't play go with Slaton otherwise go with Rhodes.

Rhodes is starting for the Colts.