1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Harbaugh vs Harbaugh

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by CowboyChris, Jan 18, 2013.

1. CowboyChris

CowboyChris Well-Known Member

2,716 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    Last year they both made it to the conference championships, although i believe they both shouldve won them, neither made it to the Superbowl, a year later here they are again, Which one do you think has the best chance to advance? and why?

Iniatially I first thought Jim out in SF, but im leaning to John in Baltimore.
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,039 Messages
    3,513 Likes Received
    If I had to pick one over the other I go Harbaugh.
  3. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

I hate both teams, so hopefully they can start their offseason together.
    But realistically I don't see Atlanta beating SF.
  4. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

762 Messages
    168 Likes Received
    I think they will lose again.

Pats and Falcons are the clear favorites.
  5. Fastphilly

Fastphilly Member

244 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Every place I've read the 49ers are the clear favorite. You don't get -4.5 as the road team unless your a clear favorite.
  6. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,958 Messages
    1,848 Likes Received
    Balt. will NOT beat NE.

Sanfran. could very well beat Atlanta.
  7. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    Kaepernick needs to avoid throwing up ugly ducklings at all costs to keep the 49ers from playing from behind on the road where the home team does pretty damn well.
  8. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This is such a tough call to make. Baltimore limped into the playoffs and needed some huge plays to get past Denver. They beat the Pats early in the season and Flacco had a huge game. Baltimore can win this game but it will take some mistakes by the Patriots defense to make it happen.

I'm not sure if San Francisco can walk into Atlanta to get a win either. Atlanta has been doubted all season but here they are at season's end with the best record and one home win away from going to the Super Bowl. Atlanta only lost one game at home all season and I'm willing to chalk it up to being a game that didn't matter for the team. Kaepernick seems like a great QB in the making but I wouldn't be surprised if he stumbles here.

I don't like either Harbaugh to win but I think San Francisco has the better chance.
  9. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

762 Messages
    168 Likes Received
    Dude

I am not a betting man. I don't care what Vegas says. I just trust my football knowledge. Kaepernick is good and I root for him and 49ers. I want you guys crush the Falcons. But I just don't see it in your team to go ahead and win against Falcons in a dome when they are that close to making it to the Superbowl.
  10. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,782 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    One Harbaugh is a 4 point favorite while the other is an 8-point underdog, so I think it's pretty obvious which one has the better chance to advance.

Personally, I don't see any way Baltimore, coming off of 6 quarters of football last week, beats a much more well-rested Patriots team who is guaranteed to run the hurry-up.