1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Harry Douglas or Terrance Williams start in Flex?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by viman96, Oct 16, 2013.

1. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,565 Messages
    689 Likes Received
    Eagles giving up a lot of points to WRs. Julio Jones is done for the season and White could be limited so Douglas should get plenty of balls thrown his way. Dez and Cruz are my primary WRs. Would you start Douglas or Williams in the Flex?
  2. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,315 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    I'd play Terrence until Roddy & SJax come back and play. Atlanta is gonna be shutdown until those guys are back.
  3. Sarge

Sarge Happy Holidays Staff Member

21,097 Messages
    1,943 Likes Received
    Williams has the more big play potential. Douglas is flat out awful. Douglas may be the "safer" play, but I personally would let rip with TW.
  4. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,565 Messages
    689 Likes Received
    White has been ruled out as well so Douglas should get lots of targets. Tough call here.
  5. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,513 Messages
    2,391 Likes Received
    Doesn't that mean Revis Island for Douglas?

You never know. He's probably not good enough to warrant that special attention.
    My guess would be that Gonzalas and J Rodgers benefit the most.

Then again, Miles is back and TWill only had a coupe of targets last week, so hard to say.

FWIW, I'm in a ton of leagues and one of my teams had both Julio Jones and Randle Cobb, plus the backups have bye weeks. So, I'm starting Douglas in one league. yikes

If Keenan Allen is available in your league, I would play him. But he's probably gone.
  6. Sarge

Sarge Happy Holidays Staff Member

21,097 Messages
    1,943 Likes Received
    If Keenan Allen is available in any league - the league is bad (except for perhaps some 10 team leagues - but even then). I am starting Keenan Allen over Andre Johnson this week. Just take a look at Allens' last 3 weeks.
  7. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

32,641 Messages
    3,164 Likes Received
    Take Harry Douglas. He's their #1 receiver now with White probably out.

Harry is gonna get a lotta looks.
  8. DFWJC

23,513 Messages
    2,391 Likes Received
    Yeah. I'd do the same.
  9. DFWJC

23,513 Messages
    2,391 Likes Received
    I just heard that miles will dress out but will not play unless it is an emergency.
    With that in mind, and the chance that Revis destroys Douglas, I would now lean toward TWill.
  10. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,402 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    Tampa Bay has been playing more zone, so the odds of Revis shadowing Douglas are pretty small in my opinion.
  11. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,565 Messages
    689 Likes Received
    Apparently Austin is dressing just in case there is an emergency so Williams will get a lot of play. Tough decision!
  12. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,565 Messages
    689 Likes Received
    Roster's locked. Going with Douglas.
  13. DFWJC

23,513 Messages
    2,391 Likes Received
    Good job.

TB went with standard coverage vs Revis island...and your guy is having a huge day!
  14. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,565 Messages
    689 Likes Received
    He is making me look smart :) Douglas has 140yds and a TD. Still over 5 minutes in the 1st half.