1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II: New Images

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by zrinkill, Apr 19, 2011.

1. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

34,889 Messages
    3,076 Likes Received
  2. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

3,340 Messages
    498 Likes Received
    The latest movie was the best one yet, it has me excited for the new one. Usually I dont care for the movies compared to the book.

3. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,924 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Agreed wholeheartedly. I enjoyed Part 1, and I'm a big HP fan (the books, fanfiction -- well, years ago, and remember stalking all those websites for a glimpse of what JKR was saying would be coming in the upcoming books). The movies are okay, but I liked DH P1 best.

Not looking forward to the ending. I don't like Hermione and Ron together, they make an odd pair.

4. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

7,763 Messages
    979 Likes Received
  5. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

7,763 Messages
    979 Likes Received
  6. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

8,621 Messages
    1,896 Likes Received
    I'm glad they included the deleted scene of the kids talking about Voldemort's name being used for tracking on the blu-ray/DVD. It was pretty stupid to leave that scene out, and now I'll be able to edit it back in when I combine the two movies later this year.