1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Has there ever been a QB as unclutch?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by juck, Dec 31, 2012.

1. DWhite Fan

DWhite Fan It ain't over 'til it's over

4,934 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    List them. If you can't, you prove you pulled that garbage out of your butt
    :rolleyes:
  2. btcutter

btcutter Well-Known Member

2,649 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    IF Cowboys had won against Wash and made playoff and lost. NO ONE would have counted Wash game as elimination game. NO ONE!

I really doubt this team beats Seattle.

I am certain the same people and ESPN will continue to bash him just because it gets rating.
  3. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,546 Messages
    761 Likes Received
    It was that and he was nailed to the turf. He was sacked 55 times in NE one year and 54 times one year in Buffalo. He went down 49 times his last full season as the starter in Dallas. Bledslow equaled turnovers and sacks.
  4. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

1,603 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    You really need me to list them? White's entire legacy is based around his 3 consecutive losses in road do or die games. Stop playing dumb.
  5. DWhite Fan

4,934 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    So, basically, Romo just without the sacks. Same results.

I only post this because I want to give Drew a little vindication. I am a fan of Romo and he proved he was way better than Bledsoe, at that stag of Drew's career. I want to defend Tony, but oh my, he hangs me out to dry a lot :(
  6. DWhite Fan

4,934 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    You can't list them, so who is "playing dumb." You have been called on you asinine comment. Admit you were wrong and move on. There is no shame in admitting when you have been owned...
  7. Kingsham

Kingsham Active Member

278 Messages
    53 Likes Received

Post of the year.
  8. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

1,686 Messages
    1,097 Likes Received
    The people at ESPN have an agenda. They just like to report things that'll cause controversy. I don't think this team could have beaten Seattle either. However if they did, I would have been impressed. If The Cowboys lost and Romo played well, I wouldn't be on him like I am.
  9. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,546 Messages
    761 Likes Received
    Romo could avoid pressure and make plays outside the pocket Bledsoe couldn't. Parcells finally gave up on Bledsoe and went with Romo who he said at the time had warts. Boy have we seen those!
  10. DWhite Fan

4,934 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    Bill spoke volumes didn't he. And he was so very right...
  11. Super_Kazuya

1,603 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    Think we got a weirdo here... calls himself DWhite Fan and seems to have a mental block about parts of Cowboy history. One day he's going to accidentally see a replay of Dwight Clark leaping over Everson and it's not going to be pretty....
  12. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That has to be the most accurate assessment any coach has given a player. He had Romo pegged from the beginning. Too bad we don't have anyone to keep him in line. At least the tuna knew you had to keep your knee on him.
  13. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,403 Messages
    551 Likes Received
    Boom. With Romo, you send someone up the middle, keep him in the pocket, and watch him implode.
  14. DWhite Fan

4,934 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    Yep, that was on Danny for not covering Clark tighter.
    LOL! The fail in this post is strong:lmao2:

Thank you for proving my point...
  15. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,168 Messages
    1,492 Likes Received
    :romothumbsup:
  16. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,150 Messages
    519 Likes Received
    If only Eli's resume stopped there.
  17. Super_Kazuya

1,603 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    Ah, but you do not get to have it both ways, because Romo was not running around covering the Eagles, Vikings and Giants in those games either. Sorry. Romo is 0-5 and White is 0-4. Danny couldn't get it done unless it was a game that was at home. The fail in your hero worship is strong.
  18. DWhite Fan

4,934 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    You still have not listed those imaginary games. If you can't, admit your are wrong and move on. LOL! We both know you can't because:

A) You NEVER saw Danny play. ESPN has taught you what you know about White

B) They don't exists

Thanks for playing. Better luck next time :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
  19. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,950 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    White wasn't playing defense there. Seriously, none of those 3 championship games the Cowboys lost were because anything specific Danny did. Romo threw a bad interception this time, and did fumble against the C-Hacks. So yes, he choked. Not as bad as Eli with a 3 game lead, but he did choke. If you also remember right, White hit Pearson in that 49er game with what looked like a great comeback TD, only for one of the 9ers(Wright?) to make a nice jersey tackle.
  20. Super_Kazuya

1,603 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    Will someone please tell this weirdo that I'm not just tormenting him? That these games do exist? Sheesh.

No, Danny, no!!!!