1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hatcher believes RG3 gives him best chance to win a Superbowl

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Well-Known Member

1,085 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Saw it on NFL AM today.

Translation: Washington offered more money but ill act like it was because RG3
  2. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

5,884 Messages
    1,892 Likes Received
    They are every bit as far away from the SB as the Cowboys are.
  3. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,313 Messages
    559 Likes Received
    i dont know if id go that far. Dallas wont have a back up qb, and everyone can bet Romo will go down for a bit. Dallas has way to many chiefs and not enough indians. I dont like Dallas depth and if it came down to coaching. i tip it to to the Skins. Jay Gruden being a wild card.

I think they can outrun us, I think after our number 1 WR and TE it gets hazy. Their defense will find a qb. We may not even stop thrown passes yet.
  4. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,721 Messages
    346 Likes Received
    You said it- the deadskins are a joke, the deadskins may be in the "T:poilet Bowl"
    BoysFan4ever likes this.
  5. thunderpimp91

thunderpimp91 Active Member

238 Messages
    135 Likes Received
    I don't think there is any doubt that Hatcher was going to the highest bidder. RG3 had little to do with his decision.
    Vanilla2 likes this.
  6. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,681 Messages
    1,622 Likes Received
    and I do not blame hatcher a bit; this was his one chance to make real money.
    guag likes this.
  7. pgreptom

pgreptom Well-Known Member

1,497 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    It's my opinion that he HAS to say this. This is what happens when you sign with a rival for money.
    Vanilla2 and Wayne02 like this.
  8. KDM256

KDM256 Active Member

403 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    At this point I don't see Hatcher still co-signing for Romo especially playing for the Redskins. So I have no problem with what he said.
    Vanilla2 and Wayne02 like this.
  9. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,037 Messages
    746 Likes Received

So now he is old and stupid.
    landroverking and Sportsbabe like this.
  10. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,692 Messages
    1,121 Likes Received
    So far RG3 is nothing but a coach killer.
    Risen Star and landroverking like this.
  11. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,603 Messages
    538 Likes Received
    Hatcher trolling the airwaves lol
  12. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,836 Messages
    2,487 Likes Received
    Please......................Hatcher went with the money grab, everybody with a pulse knows that.

RG3 had jack to do with his decision, it was determined by how many zeros Little Napoleon put on his contract.
    Vanilla2 and landroverking like this.
  13. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

1,098 Messages
    749 Likes Received
    Best chance to win a Superbowl? Hahaha

They're coming off of a 3 win season and the QB in question was absolutely TERRIBLE last year.
    Howboutdemcowboys31 and BIGDen like this.
  14. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

10,880 Messages
    2,340 Likes Received
    Honestly, what do you expect him to say?

I still think it's crazy that Washington gave him that much money. Truly, he just can't have much of an impact on their defense playing as a 34 end. He didn't make an impact here playing as a 34 end, either.

I guess little Danny just thought Hatcher finally figured it out at the age of 30 and that he would have a few dominant years to end his career. The truth is, Hatcher only made an impact because he finally got away from playing as a 34 DE and got to play 3-tech for Marinelli, which is almost a sure ticket to the pro bowl. The way Marinelli plays his 3-tech almost assures that player of having good pressure and sack numbers.

Take Hatcher back out of that scheme and into a 34 again and *poof* like magic, he disappears.
    AmberBeer likes this.
  15. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,755 Messages
    1,283 Likes Received
    Hatch was actually a top 5 3-4DE in 2012. Only Watt, Campbell, Wilkerson were definitively better, and he and Justin Smith were equals, IMO.

That said, he probably will disappear a bit. He's got his money now and will be 32.

Who knows, maybe he'll still playing for the Cowboys?
  16. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

5,664 Messages
    1,078 Likes Received
    O my goodness. Unbelievable. What a fraud. Hate is a strong word but I hate people like him. Will do and say anything depending on the circumstance. A true poser. All you gotta do is pull his string. I am so upset right now.
  17. DCBoysfan

DCBoysfan Hardwork and Dedication Zone Supporter

4,474 Messages
    193 Likes Received
    So according to Hatcher he chose a QB who was benched last year as his best chance to win.... I can see that:rolleyes:
    Vanilla2 and Sportsbabe like this.
  18. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

10,880 Messages
    2,340 Likes Received
    That's my point... even playing as a top 5 34 DE in 2012, he still wasn't worth anywhere near that kind of money. It is just so incredibly difficult to make an impact from that position. The Redskins over paid big-time.
    Ntegrase96 likes this.
  19. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

5,664 Messages
    1,078 Likes Received
    From your keyboard to the football gods ears.
  20. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,909 Messages
    2,048 Likes Received
    Hatcher would be playing center back for the Ipswich Tractor boys if they offered $100 more than the Redskins.
    Proximo likes this.