Haters!

Discussion in 'Rant Zone' started by Ranching, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

4,687 Messages
    11,174 Likes Received
    I've been a fan since 1974, I became a football coach because of my love for the Cowboys. I understand the frustration, believe me I do. I've been there, but damn some of the haters around here have really pissed me off. Be a fan, rant and rave, but don't hate!

2. Ranching

4,687 Messages
    11,174 Likes Received
    Wow, send this to the Die zone.

Melonfeud, cml750, DFWJC and 3 others like this.
  3. maxdogg

maxdogg Well-Known Member

1,565 Messages
    2,258 Likes Received
    I agree with you man!!!

4. Idgit

Idgit If you food, you gonna be ate. Staff Member

45,444 Messages
    30,587 Likes Received
    Some are actual haters. Some are grown men who think they're playing a clever game. It's not always hate.

That said, this is pretty much the quintessential rant thread, isn't it? Nothing wrong with that, that's why the rant zone exists--for people to rant. It still shows up for anybody who reads the forum using the New Post sort, which is the best way to read the forum anyway, imnsho.

5. haleyrules

haleyrules Well-Known Member

8,920 Messages
    22,937 Likes Received
    I only really loath the Eagles!! I think thats OK.

6. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

7,371 Messages
    9,128 Likes Received
    I'm all for ranting. I've done my share around here. Just don't understand it coming after an 11 game winning streak.

Sarge, Trouty, haleyrules and 2 others like this.
  7. haleyrules

haleyrules Well-Known Member

8,920 Messages
    22,937 Likes Received
    Right on. Hard to believe...sure like your new "avatar"....

Ranching, Sarge, DFWJC and 3 others like this.
  8. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

16,494 Messages
    2,650 Likes Received
    What did I miss? One loss tends to rattle a few cages around these parts, Pilgrim.

Ranching likes this.
  9. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

6,626 Messages
    2,713 Likes Received
    And some are like you. A guy that simply doesnt know jack about football. A guy that thinks that Garrett is a great head coach when he is laughable. Garrett made you look horribly foolish yet again. IF there was EVER going to be a great chance to win one it was this. And your hero blew the clock management down the stretch. Leaving woefully too much time left on the clock by having his team spike the ball and then call two passing plays.

10. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

6,626 Messages
    2,713 Likes Received
    So we are not allowed to dislike anything about the Cowboys? Get the heck outta here. Sorry, if some of us are not some mindless drone fan.

If you like Jason Garrett as our head coach then it really needs to come into question whether you are real Cowboys fan at all. Only someone that loves to watch the Cowboys lose from bad coaching would like Garrett. Someone like a Philly or Giant fan. Or a Packers fan right about now.

11. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

35,885 Messages
    17,347 Likes Received
    :laugh:

12. Ranching

4,687 Messages
    11,174 Likes Received
    Not what I meant, I dislike many players and coaches on this team, including Garrett. It's just that some do tend to take it a bit to far. Although, they are entitled to it, I was just as frustrated as anyone when I posted that.

13. RGV_Clos

RGV_Clos Well-Known Member

500 Messages
    850 Likes Received
    The haters will be eating crow very soon and I'm going remember each and everyone of them and pay them a visit. Lol

Sarge likes this.
  14. LocimusPrime

LocimusPrime Well-Known Member

9,540 Messages
    21,547 Likes Received
    I hate losing

Trouty, Melonfeud, Ranching and 2 others like this.
  15. Idgit

45,444 Messages
    30,587 Likes Received
    Hater.

16. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

5,788 Messages
    1,569 Likes Received
    good post. Some have honest to god bipolar grandiose delusions creating magnificent online personalities.

Seven likes this.
  17. Idgit

45,444 Messages
    30,587 Likes Received
    People like to act like there's cache to dudes using pseudonyms arguing football anonymously on the internet. There really, really isn't.

Trouty and Ranching like this.
  18. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

27,707 Messages
    19,311 Likes Received
    ?

Ranching likes this.
  19. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

27,707 Messages
    19,311 Likes Received
    At least this message board does a good job (as far as I can tell) on preventing people from creating multiple identities. On what used to be The Ranch, it was very obvious that some people had many different identities. They would post under 1 ID then post agreements to that post under other IDs. If somebody disagreed with them, they would attack that person using multiple IDs.

I suspect there may be one poster here who has some alternate IDs, mainly for the purpose of giving himself likes.

Trouty and Ranching like this.
  20. Ranching

4,687 Messages
    11,174 Likes Received
    Are you KJJ?
    :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trouty and LocimusPrime like this.