1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Have you folks seen this Mock ?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Randy White, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Randy White

Randy White Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

6,108 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    http://profootball.scout.com/2/839583.html

If it's anywhere near accurate, I'd be jumping for joy like a teen boy in the middle of room full of cheerleaders taking showers.

If Michael Johnson ( Georgia Tech ) lasts all the way to the 40th pick of the draft, I have every confidence in the world that Jerrah would be dialing every single phone from here to Mars trying to move up to get him. Hell, I think he'd start doing that sooner.

:starspin

Ps: Thanks to my friend Dwight for posting the link on another board.
  2. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,032 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    Wow...Percy Harvin is so good, he gets drafted by two teams in the first round...the Jets and Dolphins. He is going to have a crazy schedule playing for two teams...I wonder which team he will play for when the Jets and the Dolphins meet twice in the season? I guess he will just play for both offenses....

Edit: Apparantly, Parcells will use Harvin as an athletic rushing linebacker....interesting....

:eek::D

The error has now been fixed.
  3. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,312 Messages
    936 Likes Received
    I think this is a very poor mock, personally.
  4. dmoore

dmoore New Member

449 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I stopped reading after the first 2 picks.
  5. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,858 Messages
    2,129 Likes Received
    Lots of pretty glaring misses, imo....beginning at the top. We'll see.
  6. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,443 Messages
    1,280 Likes Received
    I like the Delmas pick but we would have to try to get back into round 2 and snag Conner Barwin if it fell like that. He looks like the best OLB prospect out there minus Curry who is going top 5.

The Boys seem to stick mostly to big time college programs. Not sure Delmas is their kind of guy but you never know.