1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Have you personally met any Dallas Cowboy player(s)?

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by SteveOS, May 23, 2006.

1. jwhardin

jwhardin Member

412 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I met Nate Newton and Mark Whalen at Valley Ranch, Tony Dorsett, Ron Springs, Everson Walls (Got their autographs) at the Atlanta Zoo, believe it or not.
  2. DeWare94

DeWare94 Member

953 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    JASON GARRETT'S BROTHER IN LAW!!(new jersey sucks)
  3. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    I like your username. I was studying John Wesley Hardin for a script but never got around to writing it. Fascinating guy. His autobiography is one of a kind. Literally.

I say that not knowing if your username is meant to recall Hardin or not. Just guessing.
  4. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,205 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Norton Jr. at a Cuban place near the LA Airport. He was picking up a lot of food.
  5. dwmyers

dwmyers Well-Known Member

2,046 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    When I was a young child, my parents and I lived in a duplex in Wichita Falls. The person who lived on the other side of the duplex at that time was a Lt. Clark, the brother of one Mike Clark. I was too young to remember, but Mike evidently came over and visited and fired my toy cannon, which was one of these toys that made a puff of smoke when fired. My parents have pictures of the event, which they would torture me with at times.

I had to have been 3 or 4 at the time. Mike wasn't playing with the Cowboys at that point.

Later, my brother went to meet Walt Garrison at a signing event and got his autographed picture. The more I think about it, I do hope he's kept that picture.

David.
  6. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,961 Messages
    3,909 Likes Received
    I'm sorry. That's just too funny.... :lmao2:
  7. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's one of those stories that makes you believe what everyone says about him being one of most genuine, classiest pro athletes to ever grace the gridiron. Thanks for sharing.
  8. DeWare94

DeWare94 Member

953 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    yea well im prolly gunna go to that demarcus ware signing in south jersey so maybe ill finally meet someone worth talking about
  9. Payton34Smith22

Payton34Smith22 Active Member

1,454 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Randy White, Dat Nguyen, Roy Williams, Terrence Newman.

Met Randy at a Grand Opening type thing, don't remember what is was, I was just there to meet Manster lol.

Dat, Roy, Newman met em all and got there Autographs after games in Dallas. Newman was awesome, real friendly.