1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hello cowboy fans...

Discussion in 'New Members Zone' started by Sanford, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Sanford

Sanford Benched

14 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Just wanted to say hi,I'm looking forward to talking about the game we all love and that is football NFL style.I am a redskins fan! HOLD IT,please don't shoot me.:) I must admit I enjoy smack talk,but I read your forums bi-laws I see that's not accepted to well here..so if I want to stick around I must use my self control skills.:D.well that's all folks,thanks for your time!
  2. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,616 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    :welcome:

nice to meet you. :)
  3. CowboyZack

CowboyZack New Member

8 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hi Cowboy fans. I'm Zack. 50yo guy in Texarkana Texas. Became a Cowboy fan in 1972 (age11) when this guy named Roger Staubach, who had been injured came off the bench and led an amazing comeback to beat the 49ers. At 11, that was the coolest thing I had ever seen in the 2 years since I really got into football. I was sold. Staubach was my hero and the Cowboys were my team! My man-cave has a 6'x8' banner of Staubach on the wall TODAY.

Been through it all.

Really got sick of the "official" Cowboy site. The fan posts on there sound more like eagle fans! Constantly bad-mouthing the team, coaches and each other. I found this site by accident. It was so refreshing to hear REAL fans discussing Tony's woes after last week's loss. But, not wanting him shot.

Thanks for the site!
  4. w8lifter

w8lifter Member

510 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    :welcome:to CowboysZone.

Feel free to speak your mind on any Sports topic.

We look forward to your input and hope you enjoy the forum.

GOoooooooo Cowboys!!

:draw:
  5. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

32,024 Messages
    7,761 Likes Received
    This is such a sad post, because he has no idea what's coming.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,127 Messages
    3,208 Likes Received
    Welcome. Some of what you mention above happens here, but we've got a lot of really intelligent fans who make these discussions on both sides very palatable most of the time.
  7. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,943 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Welcome aboard... I moved from Atlanta, TX to Austin a couple of years back, so I know your area well...
  8. Sarge

Sarge Happy New Year! Staff Member

21,122 Messages
    1,975 Likes Received
    :welcome: aboard Sanford!

:)