1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Zone' started by respectdatstar, Jan 16, 2011.

1. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I just joined the forum and have read a ton on the forums already. It is very entertaining reading all the thoughts members have on potential draft picks and off-season movement.

My name is Michael. I am 24 years old. I have been a fan of the Cowboys all my life. I was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas but live in Bellevue, Nebraska. I am a SSgt in the United States Air Force, stationed at Offutt AFB, Nebraska. I have been in the the Air Force for almost 7 years.

I am married with soon-to-be 2 children. I say soon-to-be because my wife, Stephanie, is 6 months pregnant with my little girl, Emmelyn Grace. We have a 4 year old son named Landon James.

I love watching and playing all sports and if I am not at work or sleeping, I am either spending time with my family or working out. Anything else, just ask. I'm an open book and more than happy to strike up a conversation with anybody interested.

2. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,628 Messages
    617 Likes Received
    Welcome to the board!

3. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Thank you. I hope to make meaningful contributions to discussion and possibly learn from other posters. Become a better fan. ;)

4. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

31,602 Messages
    5,283 Likes Received
    :welcome: to CowboysZone and post often! :wink2: