1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Zone' started by respectdatstar, Jan 16, 2011.

1. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I just joined the forum and have read a ton on the forums already. It is very entertaining reading all the thoughts members have on potential draft picks and off-season movement.

My name is Michael. I am 24 years old. I have been a fan of the Cowboys all my life. I was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas but live in Bellevue, Nebraska. I am a SSgt in the United States Air Force, stationed at Offutt AFB, Nebraska. I have been in the the Air Force for almost 7 years.

I am married with soon-to-be 2 children. I say soon-to-be because my wife, Stephanie, is 6 months pregnant with my little girl, Emmelyn Grace. We have a 4 year old son named Landon James.

I love watching and playing all sports and if I am not at work or sleeping, I am either spending time with my family or working out. Anything else, just ask. I'm an open book and more than happy to strike up a conversation with anybody interested.
  2. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,564 Messages
    589 Likes Received
    Welcome to the board!
  3. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Thank you. I hope to make meaningful contributions to discussion and possibly learn from other posters. Become a better fan. ;)
  4. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,434 Messages
    1,934 Likes Received
    :welcome: to CowboysZone and post often! :wink2: