1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

help

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by TurtleTurds, Sep 1, 2006.

1. TurtleTurds

TurtleTurds New Member

110 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    im 16 been a cowboy fan since i was old enough to like football,and i have an emmit smith jersey replica,and now i want a real authentic jersey i want a roy williams jersey i saw one ebay on for 70 dollas size 54,thing is im a size 50 ,i saw a TO :confused:jersey size 50 for same price as roy williams,and i want a jersey before cowboys play,i dont know wat to do should i buy the 54 authentic for 70$,or go with the TO authentic size 50???!!!

cause my freind bought a eagles TO jersey for like 100 and look wat happend
    : (

2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Hunka Hunka Burning BP Staff Member

66,740 Messages
    12,457 Likes Received
    I would not buy a TO jersey if it was on sale for a nickle. Heck I would not wear a TO jersey if someone gave it to me for free.

Go with Roy.

3. TurtleTurds

TurtleTurds New Member

110 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    kk thanks,just i want a jersey now and i saw that TO jersey i got all intrested in the TO jersey,ill wait hopefully there will be a better deal for a roy williams jersey!!!:cool: