1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hey Dallas fans

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Drinkin at the Lincoln, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Drinkin at the Lincoln

Drinkin at the Lincoln Benched

20 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    An eagle fan coming to join the board. What are your thoughts on the eagles? I mean what a great team we have this year. I cant wait to knock your block off November 15th. :D
  2. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received

LOL that one always kills me.
  4. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hello Lync,

Seems like everyone wants to avoid your question, or answer through pictures. That's because they're speechless. What a great question Lync!
    We do have a great team this year. But it didn't happen Over night. You're probably too young to remember the humiliation, the vicious smack talk we had to endure from other team fans. So, for the past 3 years we've started to build and mature Into the great team we have today.

One thing is for sure, when someone plays the Eagles, they had better bring their "A" game! Gogogogogogogogogogo Eagles!
  5. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  6. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hi Linc, welcome to the Zone.

It's kind of early to be getting all riled up about the mid Nov game.

I did register on this board tho,

http://eagles.hosttown.com/index.php?

as TunaIsGod, and expect to posting aplenty on what I think of the Eagles very soon.

I would however, say now, that the use of the word 'great' in the context of today's NFL could benefit from examining.

That pizza I had last night was 'great' too.
  7. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Allow me to interpret ...

A Dalley fan going to the airport after an Eagles home game :D
  8. SoTex

SoTex Giddy Up

1,136 Messages
    0 Likes Received

[IMG]
  9. SoTex

SoTex Giddy Up

1,136 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So......the Eagle faithful drop the pants of enemy fans to their ankles and give them a look of uneasiness?
    :D
  10. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    *** did s/he say?
  11. SoTex

SoTex Giddy Up

1,136 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So......the Eagle faithful drop the pants of enemy fans to their ankles and give them a look of uneasiness?
  12. Drinkin at the Lincoln

Drinkin at the Lincoln Benched

20 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They hate us cause we have whooped their butt the past 5 years. I always get riled up when we play the cowboys.
  13. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I didn't thionk it was possible for you to have essentialy Missed the entire point - but you have! :confused:

Look, as illustrated, this is very simple math ...

Doesn't matter who you are or what opponent team you represent; if you come to the Eagles Nest (aka: The Lync), you'll disappointed, and rejected.
    Oh, you'll also lose the game too! :rolleyes:

Your interpretation is whack! :D
  14. SoTex

SoTex Giddy Up

1,136 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thank you for clearing that up "O'Grand Pooba of All Things Obvious".
    I missed no points. I answered in a facetious manner for comedic effect. The attempt at humor was genuine to lighten the mood on this last work day of the week. Similar to the way your "Holier Than Thou" posts are done to convey your smarmy, condescending outlook to our board.

I made the grievous error of responding to one of your posts. It will not happen again. Please follow suit.
  15. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You're wise beyond your time -- I should have realized that from your initial post. You, you're good you! You really had me going there -- here I am thinking I'm telling you a thing or two. What a master of deceit you are. I'm lucky I didn't say too much huh?! You really were just baiting me all the time. Sure, I'll follow suit just like you said, but won't you reconsider responding to one of my posts again?

But if not, I'll miss your ...humor?! :rolleyes:

...if the next round is on the house, I'll have a double of what he's been drinking.

Author
    The fan at the end of the bar.
  16. SoTex

SoTex Giddy Up

1,136 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Please send all future attempts at personal attacks towards me in a private message. That way I can immediately delete them and the rest of the board is subjected to one less of your "Look at me, I'm more intelligent than everyone posts."

Thanks in advance.
  17. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Whatever...if you can't stand the pressure ... :eek:
  18. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,117 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Arm is really a loser. His posts lack sense and he cannot stay on topic. The fact that he tries to smack talk than takes a holier than though attitude is pretty sad and pathetic. But hey, he is an eagle fan, what can you expect?
  19. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    the chockers have a good team and i hink we are going to get whooped on national TV :eek: unless the D starts to play with more passion
  20. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Talking smack On the "Smack Talk Zone" what a concept! :rolleyes: