1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hey guys and gals...are we going to win today?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by lane, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

33,130 Messages
    8,945 Likes Received
    Give me pass-at-will over run-at-will, any day. Now, if they can both run and run the short passing game effectively, we'll have some trouble, but if we can make it tough for them to pass effectively, they can run all day like the Giants did and they're still going to be at a disadvantage.
  2. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

5,231 Messages
    1,503 Likes Received
    I hope we do... But the Raiders have won 3 of the last 4 and they are playing decent football and RunDMC is back. I don't like this game at all for this team. Also with the emotional win last week and a short win this week I don't like our chances at all. Actually not feeling very good about this game. All these people who are confident that this is a win need to look at the reality of the situation. The Raiders would love nothing more then to beat Dallas on thanksgiving
  3. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

3,456 Messages
    849 Likes Received
    Actually the Raiders have lost 3 of their last 4, with their only win coming against the Texans. They lost to the Titans and got completely reamed by Philly. They beat the Chargers, at home, 2 months ago and it's the only quality win of the season.

They play decent defense but we're at home so it should negate some of that. Their offense is completely terrible though.

The Raiders are a bad football team. Anything less than covering the spread and I'd be worried.
  4. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

5,231 Messages
    1,503 Likes Received
    No against Dallas they've won 3 of the last 4
  5. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,817 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
  6. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,761 Messages
    574 Likes Received
    If we cant beat the raiders at home I dont see how we can beat anybody left on our schedule! We win I think.
  7. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

6,702 Messages
    823 Likes Received
    this will be a closer game than people think,we barely beat the vikings who had a similar team with good running game and questionable air game.
  8. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

9,407 Messages
    614 Likes Received
    I agree. It will be close.

There's gonna be some serious grumbling about today's game. I'll take a 1 point win any day.
    theebs likes this.
  9. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    I will too.

All that matters today is winning and not getting anymore injuries.

If we do both of those it will be a great day.
  10. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

3,456 Messages
    849 Likes Received
    Ahh, gotcha.