1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hey Jerry! San Fran going for the 6th Superbowl Trophy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ilovejerry, Jan 20, 2013.

1. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,324 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    what I wasted 2 seconds of your miserable life by clicking the post.....ahhhh sorry "buh buy"
  2. Champsheart

Champsheart Active Member

2,557 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :hammer:

All the know it all whinning is beyond old.
  3. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,170 Messages
    784 Likes Received
    I agree. Harbaugh has had 2 years and been to the title game both years and now the SB. While we been to the NFC East title games 2 years in a row with JG and failed.

Feels good doesn't it?
  4. rat2k8

rat2k8 Active Member

572 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    How does it feel that Jerry is still making money while you go on and rant.;)
  5. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,324 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Come on it's a process, keep buying the season tix. Oh what you cant afford them no problem come stand up for 4 hours for ten bucks and drink over priced beer and watch you team be mediocre. While I get RICH RICH RICH......
  6. jjktkk

jjktkk Active Member

1,638 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There yea go. Feel better? Got it out of your system yet, or do you need to continue?
  7. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,324 Messages
    19 Likes Received

It makes me feel much better! I don't buy his crap anymore I'm embarrassed! (although I bet alot of fans here don't want to admit it either) I will not give this
    Owner/GM one red shinny penny. Yes, I go on a forum and rant about how much it make s me sick watching this great proud franchise become an utter joke in the NFL! I watch them and say to friends that I'm a fan of the Cowboys because I am, and as I fan I'm allowed to voice my opinion and it's here on message boards that its heard ( yeah Im aware You may not care,) but as soon as I close this computer down I don't give it a second thought, Just like YOU!
  8. weaver21

weaver21 Member

627 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Some of you guys must have some really depressing lives. Seriously, you honestly think Jerry reads this forum? The whining on this forum is near toddler-like it's ridiculous.
  9. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,324 Messages
    19 Likes Received

Nope still a little bit down in the bottom near the Cockles of my heart is a little more.......oh nope thats GASSSSSSSS.....:gassy2:
  10. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,324 Messages
    19 Likes Received

wah wah wah the ninerrrss are gonna win the SB for the sixth time wah way wah I cant wear my got 5 t-shirt anymore wah wah wah. Like this ?
  11. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

1,594 Messages
    1,001 Likes Received
    I know how you feel. I haven't been able to enjoy the SB in the last few years. Giants, Steelers, Packers and now 49ers. It just makes me sick. We are stuck in mediocrity and there's no end in site.
  12. weaver21

weaver21 Member

627 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Yep, just like that.
  13. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,324 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Just making sure.
  14. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

14,986 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    Jerry doesn't count anything before he got here so he's good.
  15. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,631 Messages
    127 Likes Received

Don't watch, its just that simple...:rolleyes:
  16. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,324 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Wish I could but sadly I'm an addict but you know it gets easier I don't expect much just the usual mediocre garbage from America's team win one lose two
  17. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,504 Messages
    215 Likes Received
    by do people go on posts read them and then complain that the person is whining? Last I checked you/we voluntarily open and read these posts so if you don't like it don't read it. People are ggetting upset but can anyone give me something positive for next year.... That we haven't already looked forward too or heard would happen over the past 17 years of mediocrity.
    NOTHING!!! That is what anyone has, after two decades we have heard every excuse and seen every change, except for one, and things are still just as bad'
    We have young talent, heard it, quarterback, heard it, oline has been addressed, heard it, New coaches, heard it, New outlook and accountability, heard it. Only thing we aren't hearing is Jerry saying he''ll hire a real GM or he is just going to quit bsing US and finally just take over everything right down to coaching.
    For those who see through rose colored glasses good for you, for those of you that are fed up and come here to vent, good for you too and if this is becoming a place where views that don't conform to everyone be happy happy are not welcome then those of you complaining should let the mods know you want to shut out ALL negative posts that way you can all smile Chesire style while your playhouses burns down around you. Being negative or bashing Jerry may not change anything but I don't see anything else having any type of affect either, Jerry doesn't care if your negative, he also doesn't seem to care if you''re positive either.

Remember, "there is no I in team... There ain't no we either." Jerry is not a we person, he is an I person and I'm just as sick of hearing all the prognostications of the next year's draft and the new coaches, and the new vibe, and how they are going to kick but, and, and, and.....17 years that's all I know, excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse, so why cant someone vent about frustration in the land of unicorns and dandelions without someone whining about that.
  18. obidiah

obidiah New Member

26 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree, the thought of them pulling ahead in Superbowl wins is not a good one. It will be a mile marker for the Boys.
  19. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,324 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Someone with commonsense :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Watch out now you will be ripped for voicing your opinion. I would buy you a beverage of your delight not only for the fantastic post but for the use of Chesire reference Great stuff.
  20. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received

lol.....well if a "guy" said it on the radio , it must be true......lol

Jerry has money , he wants to win more than making more money...after the games when he is pissed off talking to cameras, do you think that is because he lost money?... if he just wanted to make money he wouldnt spend so much of it on players trying to win....