1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hey Jerry! San Fran going for the 6th Superbowl Trophy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ilovejerry, Jan 20, 2013.

1. jjktkk

jjktkk Active Member

1,649 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Apparantly not, you had to make a thread, letting us know about your frustration with Jerry. You have an Jerry avatar. Seems like Jerry's really on your mind.
  2. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,545 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    You mean it's a forum board where people come to constantly complain...multiple times...everyday.
  3. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,119 Messages
    4,217 Likes Received
    stop being so naive. jerry is a businessman first and foremost. making money is the primary goal. winning a title HIS way is second.
  4. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,119 Messages
    4,217 Likes Received
    you mean the posers who like to complain about other posters constantly? :rolleyes:
  5. a_minimalist

4,545 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Nope. That's not what I mean. Pretty sure I wasn't even talking to you. I know you love talking to me though. That's why you comment on everything I say.

Cue the "show me where" for the second time.
  6. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,332 Messages
    24 Likes Received

Ok seriously though, Do you really believe jerry wants to win? Over making $?
    So lets look at this. He just bought and borrowed and begged to get a Ginourmous stadium built, who knows how long or how much money he owes or needs to pay. His football team known as Americas Team is? probably someone can look this up is worth the most money in the world ( maybe the Manchester united is valued higher not sure nor do I care to look it up ) So here he has arguably the most valued Sports franchise around. which generates boatloads of Cash, So as long as us (SUCKERS) keep it the top franchise's what does he need to do other then keep us believing we can make the playoffs win the SB to keep us coming and selling out that place so he can pay back what he owes. The man is a great salesman no doubt ...But what has he done in 17 years to make you believe he knows what he is doing.Do you know that after 1977 when we last won the SB it took 14 years to win the 3. You can say it was all Jerry Jimmy had nothing to do with it but here when Jerry bought it in 89 four years, We can argue that it was Jerry or Jimmy till were blue in the Face.The fact is that Jerry is here and were now 17 years removed from the SB and no shot in sight. cause if you think brining in a new DC is a quick fix think again, and our best player is getting older( Witten) and were are not anywhere near a SB. Playoffs I don't know I'm not that optimistic either, we have what one win in how many years .......Dude the Future is Bleak just think about it ....
  7. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,332 Messages
    24 Likes Received

Thats why I LOVE JERRY !!!!
  8. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,642 Messages
    137 Likes Received

Yep!!! Same posters whinning and crying about the same old crap over and over and over again every day. Unbelievable!!! :rolleyes:
  9. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,332 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Is there any other reason to come here right now ? To hold hands and tell each other "don't worry its ok" It will get better! just close your eyes and click you heels and say theres no place like home theres no place like home
  10. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,332 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I really rarely complain about Jerry on record here. It's mostly are wonderful Defense That makes me Sick, So who or what else can I complain about,
  11. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,642 Messages
    137 Likes Received
    Naw, just keep crying whinning, moaning, and complaining about everything. That'll definately work.
  12. wileedog

wileedog Well-Known Member

9,982 Messages
    668 Likes Received
    Maybe we should be celebrating all of the awesome things our football team has done for the last 17 years.

That will keep the site bandwidth charges to a minimum at the very least.
  13. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,332 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    If you mean work, by making me feel better it is. If you mean work by Jerry actually changing things Probably not, He could care less what I think, I know that
  14. a_minimalist

4,545 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    So you're admitting that the only reason you come here is to complain? well thanks for ruining it for the rest lf us. You know there is a draft coming up and we've hired some pretty good new coaches right?

I'd bet i could find about 20 things to talk about in a matter of seconds that aren't negative. Try mixing in some positive things man. What you're doing isn't a good look. Just sayin
  15. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,378 Messages
    351 Likes Received
    Sure, there were some frustrating losses over the past few years. But do the Cowboys have to win it all in order for you to be happy? I realize that's the goal of every team every year, but every year there's only one winner. Out of 47 Super Bowls, we've won (only) 5. Does that make the Cowboys a failure every other year? That's not the way I look at it.
  16. wileedog

9,982 Messages
    668 Likes Received
    Good lord, "ruining it for you?" It's the friggin internet dude, read it or don't. But no one here has some sort of obligation to make discussing one of the worst run franchises in the league for the past almost 2 decades enjoyable for you.

There is an ignore feature. Use it and stop flipping whining about how other people post.
  17. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,812 Messages
    2,025 Likes Received
    If you haven't heard about it, let me introduce you to this thing call the ignore feature. If the posts of another person really and truly bother you, I invite you to use it.
  18. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,378 Messages
    351 Likes Received
    Yeah, it works well. Unfortunately, it means ignoring about 60% of the people on this board.
  19. wileedog

9,982 Messages
    668 Likes Received
    No way! 60% of the fans of a team that has won 1 playoff game in 17 years is negative about the direction and owner of the team?

That's crazy!
  20. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,812 Messages
    2,025 Likes Received
    Depends on how off putting you find the opinions of others...