1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Hey Jerry! San Fran going for the 6th Superbowl Trophy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ilovejerry, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Spanky2231

Spanky2231 Member

43 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Have to agree with his offense being a problem, but we also blew plenty of leads in 2011. I think they even set a franchise record on that..blown leads in the 4th.
  2. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,338 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Didn't mean to get defensive, As a Cowboy fan thats all we can do is Hope what other choice do we have. I just want to voice my opinion thats all Im just sick and tired of watching us swim in mediocrity for this long. Good for you that you're still optimistic.( I don't mean that in a sarcastic way) I know I'm a cynical right now and a tad jaded but thats where I am and I'm going to stew in it.
  3. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,406 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Probably set a franchise record for least points scored in the first half also in 2012.

You establish a lead and then beat teams up, the Cowboys were never really able to do that, the Patriots do that consistently without a real running game.

You look at these games this weekend and how the adjustments were made. The Harbaugh brothers and their respective staffs have their teams all in. They responded.

Two great football games played yesterday.
  4. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,338 Messages
    24 Likes Received

No offense but isn't there a redskin board you should frequent, Im just curious what possible incentive or motivation do you get from posting on here, Not to be rude I'm just thinking about it. if I would ever go on another teams board and have a discussion with their fans I really don't have the time to do that. Now Im not saying you don't have the right or by any means am I starting a fight with you Im just curious
  5. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

4,639 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    "lighten up Francis"
  6. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,406 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    I have been asked this before. No offense taken.

I like to read more about what other fans think about their teams, and about their teams in respective about how I feel about my team.

I go to the Redskins boards and it is just as crazy as it is here. Trust me they are all the same. I am a member of several boards that talk football and it gives me more insight to what is going on and how other teams fans (sometimes players and pro writers) think about things.

I feel it is easier to understand a team from the outside information I get.

I won't name drop but I do know a few people in different organizations.
  7. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,338 Messages
    24 Likes Received

Makes perfect sense, I have lifelong friends who are fans of other teams and we talk football all the time and I get the inside info from them. Ok so let me ask you this what do you think about Danny Boy, You couldn't have been happy with him for the last 10 + years. I know he has let Shannhan run things over there but you guys went into to a slumber since what 1990
  8. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

3,037 Messages
    1,238 Likes Received
    Give the Cowboys the health teh 49ers have lucked out with and I'd like to see where this team can go.

The 49ers have had virtually zero injuries in 2 years. Aldon Smith for a couple of games. Big deal!!!

Compare that with what the Cowboys have had to deal with.
  9. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,622 Messages
    989 Likes Received
    Is jerry supposed to see this?

You happy?
  10. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,731 Messages
    322 Likes Received
    2007,13-3, home field advantage, Nfce champs, bye week, one and done.
  11. MartinRamone

MartinRamone Well-Known Member

1,470 Messages
    112 Likes Received
    Yeah but maybe the weather was bad :laugh2: some excuse will be found.
  12. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

3,037 Messages
    1,238 Likes Received
    My post was in reference to 2012, not 2007 or any other year.
  13. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,338 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Depends on my mood but generally speaking yes thanks for asking
  14. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,338 Messages
    24 Likes Received
  15. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,338 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Really? That's the excuse your going for? 2007-2112 what's the difference? The packers win with a slew of injuries giants go on road an win it all it doesn't matter I'm not using excuses like that why doesn't Jerry use them he fired Ryan who by the way I'm not in love with he fired him and we were decimated at defense
  16. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

3,037 Messages
    1,238 Likes Received
  17. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

3,037 Messages
    1,238 Likes Received
    Both the Packers and Giants were GETTING HEALTHY for their successful stretch runs. Tuck, Uminyora, Canty, Woodson, Driver. Many others. They lost games due to injuries but came back for their stretch and their teams turned around.

Who came back in 2012 to save our season?

No team has the depth required to fix a gutted defense.

The 49ers were untouched by injuries? If you think that doesn't matter, suit yourself.
  18. rickjameschinaclub

rickjameschinaclub Benched

1,222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can one of you guys give me $20,000 without obligations from your primary business, because if you don't, it's obviously clear you care more about money than making me happy and you shouldn't be owning that business...
  19. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,338 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    If you're trying to somehow to reference this to Jerry Jones Im not sure I follow. I will give you 20,000 without obligations from my primary business but what are you going to do with it, Produce a film? Invest in Blue chip stock? What is my ROI?
  20. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,338 Messages
    24 Likes Received