1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Honeymoon a short one for QB Kolb in Arizona

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Arch Stanton, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Honeymoon a short one for QB Kolb in Arizona
    BOB BAUM, AP Sports Writer
    Updated 07:12 p.m., Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — The honeymoon didn't last long for Kevin Kolb in Arizona. Fans already are calling local sports talk shows to complain that trading for the quarterback was a mistake.
    That's after a grand total of four games. Talk about a lack of patience. Fans have short memories, failing to recall that Kurt Warner didn't exactly get off to a rousing start to what became a magnificent career-ending run with the Cardinals.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/article/Honeymoon-a-short-one-for-QB-Kolb-in-Arizona-2204679.php?
  2. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Another example of the fact that there are stupid fans across the league and we don't have the market cornered.
  3. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,928 Messages
    315 Likes Received
    ....But we're getting there,Salty!
  4. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,551 Messages
    391 Likes Received
  5. Hostile

Hostile Jason Garrett's Loudest Supporter Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,686 Likes Received
    I take no comfort from this. Our low base is rising. That is what annoys me.
  6. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,839 Messages
    3,169 Likes Received
    The Cardinals main problem is not QB, offensive or defensive lines, defensive backs, etc etc.

It's the Bidwells.
  7. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,551 Messages
    391 Likes Received
    The Bidwells had the Cardinals in the Superbowl three years ago. They also built them a massive stadium that was grand enough that Jerry Jones took a lot of inspiration from when having the new Cowboys Stadium designed.

Me? Their offensive line is the reason Kolb is having so much trouble.
  8. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,985 Messages
    192 Likes Received
    Looks like the Cards fans are ready to rost some corn on the Kolb.....it isn't all his fault though. they let Hightower get away. The OL plays like 5 matadors just letting bulls (DL and LBs) run past them at will. Fitzgerald is the only WR who comes to play every game. The rest of his weapons are a waste of time and space. Then on the defensive end, their secondary is atrocious.