1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Houston Pro day

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Mar 23, 2007.

1. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

I remember last year two of the guides I bought, one being the espn draft guide had Orien harris as a 1st round pick. Saying he would be a dominate interior player, specifically in a two gap system.

Some of those magazines get away with murder.

I like stanton and edwards and would love to see them fall to us in the third round, I think edwards has a chance to be there in the third round.
  2. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    While I can't totally disagree with all of this, I'd be remiss to not point out that his OL seemed to regress tremendously as well. Many of those errant throws occured while he was running for his life. Just saying.
  3. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,033 Messages
    1,138 Likes Received
    Maybe but many of his errant throws were completely unforced and were not particularly difficult throws.
  4. coogrfan

coogrfan Well-Known Member

1,554 Messages
    235 Likes Received
    Many is probably stretching it a bit, but Quinn definitely wasn't as sharp in 2006 as he was the year before.
  5. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,795 Messages
    1,669 Likes Received
    Its clear now that the O line for ND way overperformed in 2005. ANd then probably showed its true ability in 2006. BQ was running for his life a lot in 2006 compared to 2005.
    By the way for the last time:
    STAY AWAY FROM RYAN HARRIS!!!!!!!!!
  6. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,795 Messages
    1,669 Likes Received
    Marshal just as a KR or PR would be worth a second day pick. Hester showed what a great return guy can do for you this year.
  7. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    not at our spot, he's going to be this year's...uh, whoever it was that the Jets took in the 2nd last year, that guy from Oregon