1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

How about Aaron Lynch?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by yentl911, Jan 21, 2014.

1. yentl911

yentl911 Well-Known Member

1,823 Messages
    430 Likes Received
    I think the sky is the limit for this kid and I have not seen where he is expected to go but on talent alone he should be one of the top players in the draft. I think he will be overlooked and could slide a bit - he is a stud and is young and has room to grow. I would be all over him but I don;t know how far he is going to fall.

Boys122 likes this.
  2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    The guy hasn't done anything since his freshman year at ND. He was terrible this year at south florida. I would put him as a 4th round just off of potential.

3. supercowboy8

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Meant UCF

4. yentl911

1,823 Messages
    430 Likes Received
    Yeah sorry. I think the reason he had a bit of a down year was due to having a very limited supporting cast around him. He also ditched around 25-30 lbs last year - I think he should be in the 270-275lb range and play with his hand in the dirt as a DE. That is where he would excel. If he is still there in the second round I hope we jump all over him. Watch him in the NFL - he is going to be a beast. Guaranteed.

5. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,382 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    If he's around in the 5th or 7th rounds I'd draft him for sure.

6. supercowboy8

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    2nd is to early for me. We need guys that can come in now. 2nd is just to early for me with a guy this raw.

7. yentl911

1,823 Messages
    430 Likes Received
    I think he will be long gone by the 4-5th rounds. I don't think he is really that raw. He is young for sure but not raw. He has played against big time competition and done very, very well. I think he will be a sleeper and will really surprise people when he get's to the next level. He is physically very gifted and has huge upside.