1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

How Bad Will Garrett Be in 2013?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CowboyMcCoy, Jan 6, 2013.

1. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Anyone want to guess how many games Ronald McDonald will cost us next year if Jerry doesn't make the wise choice of hiring an experienced coach? For two years straight, I've watched this rosy cheeked clown act like he's a legitimate coach. And for two years, he has failed this team miserably.

My question is, how bad will he be next year?
  2. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,408 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7.

Seems that way thus far.
  3. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,815 Messages
    1,028 Likes Received
    Well, as long as you boys get to create the narrative you can make him as bad as you want. How bout that?! Just think of the joy! Every loss will be his fault. Every failed play will be his poor play call. Every injury will be his lack of focus on conditioning. Every penalty will be his lack of instilling discipline. Every other team's winning roster will be because "Red" passed on them, he should have had them in Dallas. Every time there is ANY kind of game management issue, it will be because he is 100% more stupid than other HC's... I mean wow, can't yall all see that?

See, I even gave you all your lines for next season, just cut and paste.
  4. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,049 Messages
    2,278 Likes Received
    That's what I'm thinking too.

I will say though that a offensive consultant and coordinator could completely change his reputation.
  5. iowast8rs

iowast8rs Well-Known Member

927 Messages
    307 Likes Received
    Organization seems to be fine with that.
  6. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,446 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    This ^^^or worse. Unless they make alot of changes needed. Schedule next year is as hard as this years almost.
  7. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,080 Messages
    807 Likes Received
    Redskin fans and Cowboy "fans" joining forces to bash the team.

How diplomatic.
  8. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,482 Messages
    711 Likes Received
    Unless we hire an offensive coordinator, we will be lucky to win 8 games next year. It will depend on how many times Romo bails Garrett out like he did this year. Of course Romo will take the blame from some idiotic fans when he can't bail the Red Headed Idiot out.
  9. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,482 Messages
    711 Likes Received
    I like SkinsandTerps however it is hard to believe a Skins fan is on a Cowboys forum when the Skins are playing in a playoff game.
  10. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

4,234 Messages
    295 Likes Received
    I can remember when this was a Cowboys forum..it wouldn't exist back then
  11. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,049 Messages
    2,278 Likes Received
    Probably when we still believed.
  12. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,815 Messages
    1,028 Likes Received
    The Cowboys will keep Garrett. He will call plays again next season. We will get healthy. We will have another good draft. The fight the team demonstrated down the stretch will pay dividends next season. We will win between 10 and 12 games. We will be in the playoffs.

Now, lets see how many like that forecast... counting...5,4,3,2..
  13. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,436 Messages
    1,033 Likes Received
    Depends on if he goes pack to Jersey to coach HS ball once Jerry fires him. :D
  14. BRoni

BRoni Active Member

525 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    Love the forecast, but sounds like what we heard last year too. Same result.
  15. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

39,741 Messages
    1,951 Likes Received
    Let's' just say he'll be on a short leash.
  16. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    thats how im thinkin.....
  17. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I've been on this board for a long, long time--over ten years. The problem with posters like you is if you're criticizing the team, then you must not be a Cowboy s fan. That's like saying if you say something against your government, your'e not a patriot, et cetera. It's the height of ignorance. I'm hoping we can avoid the scenario and get an experienced coach, for the betterment of this team. It's the same as when people accused me of not being a fan, and trolling, because I thought I saw some potential in Romo and not Henson. Stupid is as stupid does, Cowboy_ron.
  18. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,815 Messages
    1,028 Likes Received
    It will be that way until the result changes. I predict it changes next season.
  19. Tricericon

Tricericon Member

874 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Approximately one, which is about typical for NFL head coaches not named Mike Smith, Sean Payton, or Bill Belichick. The standard for coaching is not high.

There's no real reason to replace him at this point - he's nothing that can't be overcome by a good draft and a healthier defense.
  20. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    or bus.