1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

How Bad Will Garrett Be in 2013?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CowboyMcCoy, Jan 6, 2013.

1. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,725 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Call me crazy but I hope he does well next season.
  2. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,164 Messages
    465 Likes Received
    I actually love that forecast. I just see absolutely no way it happens if the bolded part happens unless Romo bails him out a bunch.
  3. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I see what you did there, but I'm always hoping we win. Don't miscomprehend what I'm asking.
  4. dallasfan4lizife

dallasfan4lizife Well-Known Member

2,630 Messages
    291 Likes Received
    it doesn't matter. Garrett won't succeed here under Jerruh Jones.

I'm predicting around an 6 to 8 win season. Even though Romo isn't "clutch",

this team would be about 3 to 4 wins worse without him.
  5. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

4,235 Messages
    295 Likes Received
    One win max...Cowboys blow
  6. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,545 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    The guy you say rides the short bus is a millionaire. Are you more successful than he is? If not, how short is your bus?
  7. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,516 Messages
    5,243 Likes Received
    With the possible exception of the AZ game last year, I'm not sure I've seen Garrett lose a single game for us in his tenure here. So, I'm going to go with '0.' I hope it's 0, anyway.
  8. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    His piss poor clock and game management will cost this team 1-2 games again next season.
  9. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,981 Messages
    494 Likes Received
    Like a shark when blood is in the water.
  10. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,981 Messages
    494 Likes Received
    He hasn't. It is called frustration looking for a vent.
  11. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,548 Messages
    1,545 Likes Received
    Garrett puts himself in this situation. He talks about how 'hard theyre trying to focus on the basics" but this team leads the nfl in penalties. When u make statements like that and this team does the opposite yes ur to blame. Becuase ur praising yourself on what ur doing
  12. Little Jr

Little Jr Well-Known Member

2,727 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    My guess is he's gonna suck as bad as he has since he's been here
  13. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,524 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    17 years of frustration will do this to you.
  14. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,516 Messages
    5,243 Likes Received
    Waiting for the play calling card to get pulled, so I can ask, again, for a single example of a play call that didn't work. Then I can sit back and watch everyone talk about the *outcomes* of they plays they don't like, while remaining completely unwilling to acknowledge they couldn't identify a single play call from last season other than the ones Bluestang or couchscout specifically broke down for them in other threads.
  15. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

4,235 Messages
    295 Likes Received
    Maybe it is for the mentally weak that want life handed to them on a silver platter and not willing to pay the price for success.
  16. DragonCowboy

DragonCowboy Well-Known Member

5,400 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    probably going to have some run toward the end of the season just to lose it in the last game. Watch, our Week 17 game (which is required to be against a divisional opponent) will be played away, and we'll probably lose at Philly giving them the NFC East, completing the trifecta and falling to third place in the NFC East.

Garrett seems to be really great at 3rd place finishes.
  17. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Darth Jones strikes again! Zone Supporter

5,031 Messages
    1,039 Likes Received
    I hope he doesn't suck at all TBH.
  18. kirkjrk

kirkjrk Active Member

905 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Those that are very evident, a minimum of two. Probably 1 or 2 more that aren't as evident. Tony will loose two that are evident and possibly two more not quite as evident. Between the HC and Tony they will loose 4-8 games. Wow, that's a lot. Think about that. I base this on past performances of the two and don't expect them to improve.
  19. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,981 Messages
    494 Likes Received
    The funny thing is, even when the forum can calm down for a bit, and a little optimism sets in (think back to the December win streak), all it takes is some disappointment (usually the first play in a game that results in a loss), and Garrett is an idiot all over again.

I really think that Cowboys fans have become so accustomed to it that it is becoming our identity.

I live in Houston... Dallas envy used to be the Oilers identity. We don't want to be those people.
  20. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,981 Messages
    494 Likes Received
    Lol... so we were 8-8 this year... tell me how many of those losses were team losses?