1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

How did you find this board?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by DStely8, Sep 12, 2004.

1. DStely8

DStely8 Member

81 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I found this board when i was on a different board and i think i asked Rack about his roy williams avatar and he told me about this place. How did you guys find it?

2. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I was talking to Trickblue and we started talking about the Cowboys and about the Quincy Carter release. He told me about this place and thought I might like it. Brought me over, got me set up w/ an avitar and sig and told me to introduce myself w/ a thread, and I've been addicted since

3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,592 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    I don't remember how I found the old board probably from someone on a different board.

4. jamez25

jamez25 Active Member

1,620 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I think i did a Search for Cowboys message boards...either that or by ***** Magic***** .

5. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    the user SacredStar told me about this forum

6. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,653 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Someone was spamming, and I never went back to the other board because it sucked soo bad.

7. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,645 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    I was looking for a good Lawrence Welk site for my mother, and Google picked up on one of CBZ40's posts.... :D

8. SoTex

SoTex Giddy Up

1,136 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Now that's funny. (No offense CBZ. :D )

I saw a link on another board in Jan of this year. Have not been back to that old board since.

9. GTaylor

GTaylor Gif Dude

1,849 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I was waddling through 4 feet of crap in the DMN forum when I ran across a post that included a link to the old Cowboys.net board, I clicked the link and from there I never looked back.

Up until then I thought I could match wits Cowboys/football-wise with anyone, within a day or two I realized I had much to learn...