1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

How did your fantasy leagues do?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by JonJon, Dec 24, 2012.

1. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,007 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    I had 3 active leagues, all on nfl.com. Two teams won the championship and the other won the consolation game. On my championship teams, Romo and Dez were the MVPs getting me 30+ points each.
  2. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,213 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    I had an up and down season. I started out 0-4, even though I was one of the highest scoring teams in the league. Got hot, finished the regular season with the most points, then crashed and burned in the playoffs.

Losing Jordy Nelson, Gronk and Percy Harvin really killed any shot I had in the playoffs even though I still had Rodgers, Marshall and Dez it wasnt enough.
  3. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,261 Messages
    263 Likes Received
    In the Championship game next week thankfully all the guys on my team have to play to either get in or lock up home field. Dez & Randall Cobb have been my saving grace for the last few weeks and that QB they got in Denver, he's pretty good.
  4. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,007 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    What fantasy site are you using? I thought most leagues would have ended before week 17.
  5. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,261 Messages
    263 Likes Received
    ESPN, our commish said he wants to play the full season. Funny thing is he was the 1 seed & got knocked out week 1 by yours truly.
  6. tallhat3

tallhat3 Benched

1 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I did horrible this year on cbs....First year I was not in the money. We are still going to run a player/survivor style type of winner take all cash prize challenge. We all put in $10 each and you draft a salary cap roster and after it locks on the first day of wildcards that is the roster you hope survives and gets you the most points week by week throughout the superbowl. One winner takes all. You can PM me if you want in or just email me at dtriley@optonline.net
  7. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,690 Messages
    1,492 Likes Received
    One team went to the second round in the playoffs and lost, and my other team lost in the first round.

Oh well....