1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

how is this for chemistry

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by STSINAZ, Jul 2, 2005.

1. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    how is this for chemistry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keyshawn played with Barnes, Claybrooks, and Singleton at the Bucs

Keyshawn played with Ferguson, Eric O and Aaron Glenn at the Jets, Bowles was there too.....so was Todd Haley ...Bill also as we know

Terry Glenn played with Rivera at Green Bay

Henry, Quincy Morgan and Bowles were together in Cleveland

Bledsoe played with Terry Glenn in New England...bill was there too as we know

Bledsoe and Izell Reese played together in Buffalo

Peterman and Spears played together at LSU...i think Bradie was there too at the same time
    but not sure

Quincy Morgan and Newman played together at Kansas

Merritt and the A Train played together in Chicago...Todd Haley was there too

Sean Payton and Campbell were together in New York...darian barnes was there for a little bit too

Jermaine Brooks and Tom Crowder played together at Arkansas

Al Johnson, Merritt, and Bickerstaff played together at Wisconsin

Anthony Thomas and Drew Henson played together at Michigan

Julius and Vollers I think played together at Notre Dame

Rob Pettiti played with Lousaka Polite at Pittsburgh

Dan Campbell and Dat Nguyen played together at Texas A & M

Nathan Jones and Matthew Tarullo played for Paul P at Syracuse...so did darian barnes until he transferred to hampton

Lynn Scott and Patrick Crayton played together at NW Oklahoma State

Ryan Fowler and Reggie Love were at Duke at the same time.

Sean Payton was at San Diego State with La'Roi Glover in 1992

Mike Zimmer was a coach at Washington State when Bledsoe was there

NOW HOW'S THAT FOR CHEMISTRY!
  2. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good stuff!

Sort of like the Kevin Bacon 6 degrees of separation game.

But you're right...all those "connections" should count for something.
  3. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,086 Messages
    3,070 Likes Received
    Post of the day. That was pretty danged original and thought provoking.
  4. Cowboy Junkie

Cowboy Junkie leonargized

2,512 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Very good post . Very enjoyable.
  5. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,807 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    Wow talk about reeasurching great job man good post
  6. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,718 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    Super post! We are not worthy! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
  7. speedemn

speedemn Member

75 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nathan Jones .....played at RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS in NJ.
  8. AmericasTeam

AmericasTeam New Member

127 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You forgot Jason Witten and Kevin Burnett at U of Tennessee.
  9. parcellsguys

parcellsguys New Member

190 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I knew that Nate Jones mistsake was gonna come up.

And the Witten and Burnett things also.

Good post.
  10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

10,964 Messages
    1,277 Likes Received
    Vinny Testaverde, Keyshawn Johnson and Richie Anderson played together in NY, with Parcells as the coach....

:cool:
  11. THUMPER

THUMPER Papa

9,522 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Excellent post and very original. Nicely done. Have one on me... :beer2:
  12. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    thanks for all the compliments...was going too fast on the nathan jones thing...i was close though...missed the witten thing...but 22 is alot of connections for one team! I think it does show that this team had some chemistry, albeit we have no idea exactly how much, before they even hit Valley Ranch...and yes vinnie, richie, detrick, ryan young, murrell....they all played together but since they are gone, didnt put them in here...
  13. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    thanks but sometimes chemistry is not so good....here's why.....

Keyshawn played with Ferguson, Eric O and Aaron Glenn at the Jets, Bowles was there too.....so was Todd Haley ...Bill also as we know did too

Now I know for a fact that I heard that one time Key was at a Patriot game where he was making passes at Aaron Glenn's woman who happened to be there watching with Aaron.

Terry found out and thought it was his woman and after the game he told Bledsoe that he was going to go after Johnson's woman when he saw her. It turns out that when the Pats went to play the Packers Marco Rivera overheard someone telling someone else that.

[/B]Marco then told a player who in turn was overhead saying this. Al Johnson just happened to be close by and thought it was his woman that Terry Glenn was going to try and steal from Keyshawn "Johnson" because the person only used Johnson's last name! Al was at that Green Bay game. He was going to keep his woman under close guard!

Al told Merritt, who are good friends from college about the incident and how he vowed to keep watch over his woman day and night....Merritt, a good friend of the A-Train let him know what was going on with Al...The A-Train coudnt believe what was going on....

The A-Train was at practice one day and told Todd Haley of the incident. He in turn was on the phone the very next day with Keyshawn telling him of the whole situation about Al and his woman being pursued by Terry Glenn. Keyshawn said he was glad it wasn't his woman that was in the middle of all of this mess!

SOMETIMES CHEMISTRY TURNS OUT TO WORK AGAINST YOU!

I TRIED TO BOLD OUT THE CORRECT PARTS BUT IT DIDNT WORK,,YOU WILL GET THE PICTURE I ASSUME...
  14. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  15. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    thanks but sometimes chemistry is not so good....here's why.....

Keyshawn played with Ferguson, Eric O and Aaron Glenn at the Jets, Bowles was there too.....so was Todd Haley ...Bill also as we know did too

Now I know for a fact that I heard that one time Key was at a Patriot game where he was making passes at Aaron Glenn's woman who happened to be there watching with Aaron.

Terry found out and thought it was his woman and after the game he told Bledsoe that he was going to go after Johnson's woman when he saw her. It turns out that when the Pats went to play the Packers Marco Rivera overheard someone telling someone else that.

[/B]Marco then told a player who in turn was overhead saying this. Al Johnson just happened to be close by and thought it was his woman that Terry Glenn was going to try and steal from Keyshawn "Johnson" because the person only used Johnson's last name! Al was at that Green Bay game. He was going to keep his woman under close guard!

Al told Merritt, who are good friends from college about the incident and how he vowed to keep watch over his woman day and night....Merritt, a good friend of the A-Train let him know what was going on with Al...The A-Train coudnt believe what was going on....

The A-Train was at practice one day and told Todd Haley of the incident. He in turn was on the phone the very next day with Keyshawn telling him of the whole situation about Al and his woman being pursued by Terry Glenn. Keyshawn said he was glad it wasn't his woman that was in the middle of all of this mess!

SOMETIMES CHEMISTRY TURNS OUT TO WORK AGAINST YOU!
  16. followthestar

followthestar Active Member

2,083 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    thanks for a really interesting thread, and i do believe Parcells places a lot of value on these type connections. obviously he wouldn't bring in players who have not gotten along previously, as trust and chemistry are huge in his philosophy.
    i especially like that A-Train and Henson played together before. if it should come to pass that Bledsoe can't finish a game/season, at least we can guess that Henson still knows how to hand the ball off to Thomas...
  17. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

32,641 Messages
    3,161 Likes Received
    Yeah! Great stuff!
  18. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    thanks...what did everyone think of what i heard about our players....lol
  19. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,086 Messages
    3,070 Likes Received
    I think it took away from what was a great topic. Your choice though.
  20. THEHEREAFTER

THEHEREAFTER Well-Known Member

2,485 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    This is the reason I love this site! Great post!