1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

How many hours of TV do you watch per day?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by rash, Oct 10, 2012.

1. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

8,566 Messages
    3,107 Likes Received
    I think people would be surprised at how much more of a happy life they would lead by following your example. If not happy, they most certainly would be more productive. How much can Jersey Shore and Honey Boo Boo add to a person's life. I have limited my TV time and started studying more history and other things in an effort to improve myself. The programs that I do watch are more of an educational type. I do have a couple of exceptions though. The news has become too depressing to watch these days and I feel better when I skip it.

2. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

34,654 Messages
    3,989 Likes Received
    Probably 9 hours per week.

Dallas game.

Rest of the time is spent half-watching the other games that are on during the weekend and the Thursday night game.

3. notherbob

notherbob Well-Known Member

2,886 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    People pursuing self-improvement are all too rare these days and you are to be commended. Since I was born into extreme poverty and most of the kids I knew in childhood wound up in prison, self-improvement seemed the only course for me since I didn't like how I grew up. I wanted to live a decent life and I knew it wasn't going to be just handed to me and if I didn't do it myself it wouldn't get done. Necessity is the mother of many children.

Life is good if you make it good.