1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

How many hours of TV do you watch per day?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by rash, Oct 10, 2012.

1. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    I think people would be surprised at how much more of a happy life they would lead by following your example. If not happy, they most certainly would be more productive. How much can Jersey Shore and Honey Boo Boo add to a person's life. I have limited my TV time and started studying more history and other things in an effort to improve myself. The programs that I do watch are more of an educational type. I do have a couple of exceptions though. The news has become too depressing to watch these days and I feel better when I skip it.
  2. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,389 Messages
    2,110 Likes Received
    Probably 9 hours per week.

Dallas game.

Rest of the time is spent half-watching the other games that are on during the weekend and the Thursday night game.
  3. notherbob

notherbob Active Member

2,853 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    People pursuing self-improvement are all too rare these days and you are to be commended. Since I was born into extreme poverty and most of the kids I knew in childhood wound up in prison, self-improvement seemed the only course for me since I didn't like how I grew up. I wanted to live a decent life and I knew it wasn't going to be just handed to me and if I didn't do it myself it wouldn't get done. Necessity is the mother of many children.

Life is good if you make it good.