1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

how would you feel with trading back and getting these 2 guys?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by JoeyBoy718, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,337 Messages
    1,000 Likes Received
    Agreed. Nobody ever does anything until they do it for the first time.

I still do not think that Dallas will take a G in the first round, but that's because there are more pressing needs, not because of Jerruh's tendencies.
  2. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

1,290 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    The only reason why people are over looking Elam is because he is 5"11 but the guy has mad ball hawking skills .
  3. kirkjrk

kirkjrk Active Member

905 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    You see so many safeties that are tough as nails but lack in their ability to cover. We need coverage skills as bad, if not more, than the toughness. The team hasn't had a ball hawking safety in a few years. Which safeties, if any, in this class have both these skills?

Maybe Tony Jefferson? I thought Phillip Thomas but saw him in the bowl game and he slid back into the mesh with the rest of the safeties.
  4. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,337 Messages
    1,000 Likes Received
    I think Bacarri Rambo is in that mold. Should be available when we pick in the 2nd..
  5. blackbull

blackbull Well-Known Member

1,284 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    I'd take Rambo also. I just don't like his tackling.
  6. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,337 Messages
    1,000 Likes Received
    Fair enough, but unless we plan on getting Ed Reed, most safeties are either great in coverage or great tacklers.

Pair him with Church and use Sensi in certain situations, and I think you can hide his lack of ability to tackle.
  7. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yeah, I remember when everyone was basically saying this same thing right before we drafted Tyron Smith. :rolleyes:
  8. IrishAnto

IrishAnto Active Member

950 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    I'm not saying it is, however if they were graded before the draft as "great" then they wouldn't be there at 18.