1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I am so sick of this guy!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by 5Stars, Feb 25, 2014.

1. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

2,575 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    People were cheering in the streets when OJ was acquitted after his trial. Zimmerman, it wasn't the case. The reaction after Zimmerman's acquittal was for the victim, unlike OJ.
  2. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing Zone Supporter

4,121 Messages
    1,625 Likes Received
    He's a POS that brought a gun to a fist fight...and used it when he started getting owned. Pretty simple.
  3. PJTHEDOORS

2,575 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    And who carries a loaded gun on a neighborhood watch? Ya, I want some psycho with a loaded gun watching me when I'm walking by myself on the street.
    BigStar likes this.
  4. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,921 Messages
    2,120 Likes Received
    This Darva Conger?

[IMG]
  5. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,921 Messages
    2,120 Likes Received
    Wheeltax likes this.
  6. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,867 Messages
    1,708 Likes Received
    actually its the media more to blame really. For about a month CNN had something on him every day- they even put on their top part of the page the day he got pulled over for speeding.
    Section444 likes this.
  7. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,351 Messages
    859 Likes Received
    And now his ex-wife is doing interviews every day on multiple media outlets, which just keeps it going. I imagine that there's a book on its way at some point as well.
  8. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,351 Messages
    859 Likes Received
    It's a racial thing. Won't bring politics into it, but you have to wonder what the public reaction would be if the races were reversed. The media, and society in general is all about creating fear/hate mongering where it may not otherwise exist.
    Wheeltax likes this.
  9. PJTHEDOORS

2,575 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    I knew when at the time OJ said after the trial, he would find his wifes killer. I said, look in the mirror (and laughed). So much for that.
    Section444 likes this.
  10. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received

the one difference I see (aside from white killing black and black allegedly killing white) is that with Georgie Porgie, we know he killed Trayvvon. While we all suspect Orrenthal killed Nicky and Ronny, no one saw it happen and he never admitted it.