1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I dont want Excuses in 2013

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cannonball44, Jan 10, 2013.

1. cannonball44

cannonball44 Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager

567 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    None. NONE.

I dont want to hear "well we had to ignore the Oline problem again to invest more resources into the defense because we had to switch schemes"

I dont want to hear "Well Garrett needs more experience and didnt get to pick blah blah blah."

I dont want to hear "well you know that 5 million dollar penalty really held us back"

I dont want to hear " Well the defense was shoddy because we had to adjust to a new scheme"

i dont want to hear " Well if (injury prone player whose been injured past two years) had not been injured this season.."

I dont want to hear "Well we fought hard through (insert situation every other team has to deal with) and played hard"

I dont want to hear "Well if a couple things had gone slightly different we'd be right there!"

I dont want to hear any of this TRASH when we go 9-7, 10-6, and barely miss playoffs, or trounced in 1st round. I want everyone gone. and Jerry to be filled with such sadness that he falls into a deep depression of senility and is driven to hand the franchise to Stephen who then brings in a franchise building coach and GM.

im just getting real fed up with this... all this Processing and not enough winning. stacking all these good days but it seems like we only get about 5 of those a season.

you guys feel my pain??
  2. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
  3. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,837 Messages
    996 Likes Received
    oh my God, I am LMAO. This was a classic. And to answer your question..YES!
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
  4. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

890 Messages
    219 Likes Received
    What if we make it to the NFC Championship and barely miss winning because of a highly questionable call by the refs? Do you want to hear about that? Will you celebrate a good year?
  5. MagicMan

MagicMan Active Member

762 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    awwww, don't be frightened......Jerry will make it ALLLLLLLLL better. ;)
  6. cannonball44

567 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    im sorry... i didnt realize you were so satisfied with the current team and regime. carry on, then.
  7. cannonball44

567 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    has this team or franchise given you any idea at ANY point in time over the past 5 years that they will go to the NFC championship and possibly win??

and no, i dont worry about getting screwed by the refs. As a whole this team gets the > of the 50-50 calls.
  8. da_whiz_kid

da_whiz_kid Active Member

862 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  9. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

5,808 Messages
    496 Likes Received
    You will hear whatever Jerry gives you lol. And there's nothing you or I can do about it lol.
  10. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I dont know one fan who is satisfied with the last decade and a half of Cowboy football.., but I didnt realize crying and whining uncontrollably would do anything other than clutter a once great Cowboys message board with thread after thread of intolerable nonsense.....but by all means ...carry on
  11. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,135 Messages
    1,314 Likes Received
    This is me at the end of the last 16 seasons.
  12. Vanilla2

Vanilla2 Well-Known Member

1,194 Messages
    396 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  13. wileedog

wileedog Well-Known Member

9,796 Messages
    460 Likes Received
    So we should be doing what exactly? Celebrating the unprecedented success of Jerry being 128-128 with 1 playoff win in 17 years?

What exactly do you expect a message board for a failed team like this one to be like?
  14. Ratmatt

Ratmatt Active Member

873 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    I feel your pain,and agree with you 100 percent.The only problem is you will hear all of those excuses again next year.As long as the Cowboys have a lousy GM,that cares more about who gets credit for winning,then winning itself,then we all should get ready for the never ending excuses.
  15. cannonball44

567 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    with all due respect, i know exactly how great this board has been since i joined long, long before you.

And more importantly, this thread details the probable excuses that will be served once we endure what is shaping up to be another season of mediocrity that we have CONSISTENLY endured for the last half decade, or decade and a half (whichever way you like it best).

And specifically,this thread details the frustrations of this particular fan over the Garrett era, who has suffered the same problems year after year, while serving his particular brand of politician worthy responsibility deflection.
  16. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,837 Messages
    996 Likes Received
    Jason Garrett is going to be under so much pressure next year that he wont know what to do. Not only from Jerry...but I'm talking media and fans too.
    First game his team loses like 24-13 because of a stagnant offense, the heat will arrive. Fast and furious. He will not be able to escape it.
  17. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,800 Messages
    875 Likes Received
    You came to the wrong place.
  18. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,680 Messages
    138 Likes Received
    Reasoned analysis on how the team can get better. It's possible, too. Whining and crying about things out of our control is not necessary, even for a team that has been mostly middle of the pack for 16 years
  19. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,676 Messages
    1,540 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :lmao2:
  20. RW Hitman

RW Hitman Well-Known Member

2,521 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    :lmao2: awesome!