1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I had a dream that we selected...

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by egn22, Apr 25, 2012.

1. egn22

egn22 Active Member

815 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    I swear i had an extremely vivid dream last night that we traded back, late into the 1st and selected Coby Fleener.
    I know, this was more like a nightmare. but it was so clear. Then Jerry & Stephen sold us the BPA argument, and how they're excited about their pick.

hope like hell, this doesn't happen.
  2. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

3,155 Messages
    429 Likes Received
    I had a dream about Kate Upton...wait we're talking football.:D
  3. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,174 Messages
    594 Likes Received
    If Barron is gone and a few others are taken as well, I have no issues at all w this
  4. JIMMYBUFFETT

JIMMYBUFFETT Skinwalker

1,156 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    I had a dream last night that my father and I were singing an accoustic version of One by U2. I'm not a singer and not a huge U2 fan. What does it mean?
  5. Wulfman

Wulfman Unofficial GM

1,300 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Was Bill Jones dancing around in your dream naked and throwing little pickles at you?

Trading back and taking Fleener was his dream draft move on Talking Cowboys last week.

:laugh1:
  6. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,119 Messages
    1,755 Likes Received
    then you've got issues, man ;)
  7. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,357 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    Val Kilmer, "Real Genius."
  8. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,766 Messages
    3,753 Likes Received
    I think Fleener is going to SF.
  9. GloryDaysRBack

9,174 Messages
    594 Likes Received
    Learn the importance of a #2 TE in this offense, then get back to me..

I'll save you the embarrassment and don't even mention Phillips
  10. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,648 Messages
    2,657 Likes Received
    Thank you... I knew I heard this before but just could not place it.

On a side note...I dreamed the other night I was speaking in spanish. Now I know a couple of words or phrases in Spanish but nowhere remotely close to being able to have a discussion in spanish. Yet I woke up saying something like Trabaho (spelled it as it sounded)...Have no clue if it is a real word or what it means but that was the only word I remember as I was saying it as I woke.

Weird.
  11. Wulfman

Wulfman Unofficial GM

1,300 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    It means work. What a way to wake up, BP.
  12. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,657 Messages
    1,527 Likes Received
    If we managed to get two first round picks via trades, I'd be fine with Fleener if he was our second pick.
  13. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,357 Messages
    1,342 Likes Received
    Since we are sharing dreams, I had a doozie. I dreamed that there was a Cuban club owner who had a performer on his under the table payroll who suckered American tourists with his sad story. He would invite tourists to the club and then he would start telling his sad tale in performance. At times he was juggling piles of lettuce from the kitchen and stacks of money the club owner was bringing in. I still can't figure out how the stacks of money all stayed together as he juggled them...

The tourists would then hear about how he slaves away chopping vegetables for their food and washes dishes later for a mere pittance, while their meals we high priced feasts.

The tourists for some reason which I cannot explain forked over money to this performing urchin and still paid for their food. Here is where I come into the dream and I can't make any sense of it at all. I somehow figure out that this is a daily performance that I have seen before somewhere and I try and tell people it is a scam. They still fork over their money.

I woke up thinking about the Nigerian e-mail scammers. No idea why for that either.
  14. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,648 Messages
    2,657 Likes Received
    Well it is kind of interesting that I actually said a real word in spanish that I did not know...it sucks it was that word instead of something more exciting. :laugh2:

Probably heard it on TV or the radio or something.
  15. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    We didn't have one last year and i think our offense did pretty well, didn't they?

I think you have a bit to learn yourself, my man. Backup TE isn't an issue that needs to be addressed in the first couple rounds, let alone the first round.
  16. egn22

egn22 Active Member

815 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    :laugh2: Niice! no Bill Jones sightings but at least my dreams aren't too far out there. could be worse, could be Vontaze Burfict.
  17. interestedobserver

interestedobserver New Member

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received

That's gotta be confirmation of the Fleener pick.
  18. GloryDaysRBack

9,174 Messages
    594 Likes Received
    Um, yeah, sure...if you think 15th in the NFL is doing well then sure..that's not good enough for me..
  19. The Realist

The Realist Active Member

3,284 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'd be ecstatic with that pick. I'd rather have a very good/elite player at a "non-premium" position (DC, Fleener, Konz), than a good/average player at a "premium" position (all of this year's 3-4 DE's and OLB').

Cracks me up how we play 2 TE a ton and start in it the vast majority of time, yet drafting TE is drafting a back up to people who have no clue.

By that logic Tyron is Free's backup and Dez backs up Austin. Carr was kind of an expensive signing to back up Jenkins.
  20. dez_for_prez

dez_for_prez Active Member

1,044 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I had a dream that Seattle took Barron at 12. Man was I happy until I woke up.