1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I just got 2 tickets to Cowboys at Eagles 11/8

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Joe Realist, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

6,773 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    I live outside of Philly and the Eagles do a standing room only release for all home games, one day each year before training camp. Today was that day. Someone I got through and got me 2 tix.

Hope I live to tell you about it.......;)
  2. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,295 Messages
    64 Likes Received
    Good luck for that.
  3. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,784 Messages
    2,514 Likes Received
    ~Raises hand~

Where we eating before the game?
  4. Joe Realist

6,773 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    yeah, you flying in? Pat's steaks. Cheesteak with cheese whizzzzzzzz
  5. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,368 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    I've been to the Vet and the Linc for Cowboys @ Eagles games and have lived to tell about it, so here's 2 tips for you:

1. Don't take anything anyone says to you too seriously. (they'll be drunk and loud, and you should just smile and let your team talk for you)
    2. DO NOT GO TO THE BATHROOM BY YOURSELF! (made this mistake 2 years ago just after Halftime as we were blowing them out in front of their fans at the Linc........surrounded by cement and porcelain and pissed off Eagles fans, wearing a Marion Barber jersey = sticky situation. How'd I get out? See tip #1 ;) )

Funniest part of that night was when the Eagles fans heavily booed their firework guy for setting some off after they kicked a meaningless fieldgoal when the game was way out of reach. :laugh2:
    Have fun, good luck, and have a cheesesteak for me.
  6. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,330 Messages
    4,471 Likes Received
    Congrats!

BTW I've meaning to ask...how is Hos' training going?
  7. Joe Realist

6,773 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    I have been to 2 Cowboy-Eagles games at Vet. I was smart enough not to wear a Cowboys jersey that day. This time ,we shall see. Both times they lost 13-12. :(

This will be crazy Sunday Night Football night. I pray for a repeat of the 2007 game there :), not the 2008 game. :(
  8. Joe Realist

6,773 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    It's going pretty good. Hos now can sing, " How Deep is Your Love " by the Bee Gees without looking at his notes.

The moonwalk is getting there but is still work. His basement floor is painted as the 50 yard line to the end zone. He starts moonwalking at the 10, but like Julius Jones did, Hos slips untouched and falls at the 5.

He gets pissed but does not curse. Instead, mutters, "Jimmeny Crickets" or something like that.

Our next venture may be to cast him as extra in a rap video. Who knows? He also said recently that he wants to try the corner kick on a soccer field.

God Bless him.
  9. BLEU3ASY

BLEU3ASY Member

740 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Jims!!!!! I had a great time in Philly last year sans the trashing we took. Cool city...
  10. Joe Realist

6,773 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    Jim's good too as well as Tony Luke's
  11. lcharles

lcharles Negativity King

1,799 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You do remember what happened the last time we went to Philly don't you?? :eek:

R.I.P. :nolook:
  12. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ahhhh your killing me. Hungry as it is. Now I'm going to have to hit the bridge and get me a Pork wit (not with, wit) provolone and broclorabe.
  13. djmajestik

djmajestik Member

960 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Dude, Gino's - I had a chick drive me up one from Philly (about 5 hours from me) and by the time she got there, it was soaked through the bag. Didn't even care that I was eating paper, that thing was so GOOD.
  14. Joe Realist

6,773 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    Geno's my friend. The owner only serves you if you speak English. He put up a sign that says so, and created national firestorm. Many opposed, many agreed. Good steaks though.
  15. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,456 Messages
    1,025 Likes Received
    Hopefully we'll be kicking the piss out of them and you can just grin ear to ear at all those disgusting Eagles fans.
  16. Joe Realist

6,773 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    That would be worth the short night before work on Monday. :)
  17. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

5,012 Messages
    259 Likes Received
    LOL Good luck! Philly is one place I'd be scared to visit as a Cowboys fan. Their fans are the worst in the league.
  18. GoBoys41

GoBoys41 New Member

69 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Geno's is garbage. I'd take Jim's over any of them. Explorer's Den on the LaSalle campus is good too.
  19. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,333 Messages
    841 Likes Received
    My wife and I will be attending the @ Eagles game.
  20. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,316 Messages
    1,808 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    * Not Currently Available For Sale In Antarctica, Vatican City & Philadelphia, PA