1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I love "fair and balanced"...

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by silverbear, Apr 15, 2009.

1. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Especially the way Faux practices it...

Today, we're treated to the sight of these supposed "journalists" shilling for a right wing event (the Tax Day "Tea Party"), rather than reporting on it, which is their job...

Tell me again how this "fair and balanced" network is not a propaganda front for the right wing of the GOP... they don't REPORT on the news, they try to MAKE it...

On an unrelated note, I see where ol' Rick Perry has joined the Chuck Norris Traitor's Club, advocating that Texas secede from the Union... Gawd, those right wingers, they sure do love their country... so much so that any time their country does something they don't much care for, they start talking about breaking up the Union...

It really is strange, the right tells us how Obama is going to destroy our country, yet THEY'RE the ones who are talking about seceding from the Union...

:D
  2. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,389 Messages
    578 Likes Received
    oh yeah, like CNN and MSNBC are so fair, they couldnt stop falling over themselves when the words Barak Obama came up. Get over yourself SB, you are better than this.
  3. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Better be careful there you realize Texas has one of the Largest % of soldiers in the US Military :D
  4. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,730 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    Rick Perry has been a corporate shill for years. His current political grandstanding has taken him right to the borderline of sedition - and the prospect of calling Calderon "daddy".
  5. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,839 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    I don't think anyone is fooled by Fox News' claims to be "Fair and Balanced." Just like no one is fooled by the MSNBC anchor who said they had no left leaning tilt.
  6. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    As opposed to supposed "journalists" shilling for the left wing rather than doing their job... I trust you saw the CNN coverage?

Tell me again how this "legitimate news" network is not a propaganda front for the left wing of the Democrats... they don't REPORT on the news, they try to MAKE it...

Texas will never secede, but at least they have the ballage to call out this overbearing government which has been oppressing this country with taxes since WWII...
  7. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    They have more liberals on Foxnews than any of the others have conservatives. They present both sides. And THAT makes them not fair in your opinion. The idiocy of those kinds of remarks with prove that you yourself are more biased than any foxnews could ever be. Why? Because you NEVER present the other side of a story, just your leftist propaganda.

You wouldn't know fair and balanced if it bit you in the face. And now we see how afraid you are of one news outlet that actually covered something that as it turns out waas a pretty big deal nationwide. So the ones that look foolish are you and the ones who refuse to give it any credibility.
  8. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You can at least call him by his proper name Governor Good Hair. Yes he has been a corporate shrill and knuckle head. He was about no voted out of the Republican primary the last time he ran for office. Him and Duhurst have sucked eggs. The new Texas business tax law he pushed threw is in the stages of trying to be fixed by Senator Dan Patrick it was so badly done . Lets not talk about Good Hair and Fred Hill couhg cough Dallas area trying to require the HPV vaccine (yep the drug companies) plus he supported Fred Hills tax break for the drug companies yet Fred Hill denied a cap on home owners taxes.

Yep Good hair had to make a good impression and granstand after his last two years of being kicked around by the Houston voters

That does not make what happen today any less important in fact Perry showing up was a surprise to me because of how he is sometimes.
  9. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,339 Messages
    1,362 Likes Received
    yea, they should have just threatened to move to another country when they don't get their way instead. that's the proven road to things like this.
  10. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,730 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    And that you actually believe Fox lives up to their ridiculous claim of "Fair and Balanced" somehow qualifies you as an expert re "credibility"? Mmm-kay.
  11. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Tell us your thoughts on MSNBC, CNN and others...

Also... Huffington Post... you quote them alot around these parts...

It's one vs. many... are you that afraid of Fox?
  12. numnuts23

numnuts23 Active Member

2,065 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Pretty sure you just nailed it right there.
  13. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Again, since they are not a arse kissing your left wing nut jobs they are not fair. You are simply one of those that are blind. But we are used to that.
  14. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Yeah, they are. It's obvious. Any dissent against their lunatics and they get nervous. The truth will do that to people.
  15. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,730 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    Let me say it again. I. Love. Fox. "News."

They make Comedy Central and Cartoon Network obsolete.
  16. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Wow! You are scared of this ONE network.

You just keep on proving the point.
  17. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

13,163 Messages
    864 Likes Received
    Yep.

They call them out.

Then they head to the polls and vote Republican, as if Republicans will bring about "small gov't", "low taxes", and "fiscal responsibility."

LOL....

They *****... .then do the exact opposite... and accomplish nothing.

And I'm supposed to give them kudos? LOL.... ok....
  18. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If that's the case then you make Fox News obsolete!!! And Silverbear really makes you obsolete!!!;)
  19. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

13,163 Messages
    864 Likes Received
    Fox News is no worse than CNN.

Its the conservative version of CNN.
  20. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Which makes it NewsGodAwesome to the conservatives in here.

The actual NEWS delivered on MSNBC, Fox, Cnn, etc. is all fairly unbiased. Its these stupid ******** POS newsmagazine shows like Obermann, OReilly, Hannity, Lou Dobbs, etc. that drag the networks down and drowns them in accusations of bias.

MSNBC is a lot more liberal than CNN. MSNBC is more of a fair comparison to Fox, I think.