1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I really like the new look of this offense.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Romonater, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Romonater

Romonater Active Member

156 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    I love some of the new looks we gave the Giants this game. You can tell some of the plays confused the giants. The only drawback was Dez was not involved. However, NY made it absolutely clear that they weren't going to allow Dez to beat them this game.
  2. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,528 Messages
    2,215 Likes Received
    New look?

I guess they did use a new formation.
  3. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,334 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    Here is a novel idea, move Dez around a bit so the defense cant key on him. Imagine a game where the defense was actually confused in coverage and we made a big play or two.
  4. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,162 Messages
    1,676 Likes Received
    Yeah, I don't really know what you saw that was so positive. The new zone blocking offensive line was good. And Romo was good. However, the play calling or the scheme or something was disappointing. Dez was almost a non-factor. I didn't really like much about the offense. I'm happy about how good the O-line can be though.
  5. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

1,866 Messages
    1,475 Likes Received
    I think that will happen. Tonight was about survival especially when Romo got hurt. Plus our right side stinks with Bern-Free. It will make a gigantic difference when Waters is in there
  6. kevm3

kevm3 Well-Known Member

872 Messages
    466 Likes Received
    The main positive I can take away from the offense is the O-line looks a lot better.
  7. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,133 Messages
    4,330 Likes Received
    Dez was very involved.