1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

I stand Corrected (sort of) Orange Bowl Comments

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by jksmith269, Jan 4, 2006.

1. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995 Zone Supporter

3,935 Messages
    51 Likes Received
    In the Orange bowl tonight thread I stated that FSU had no business being in the BCS Orange bowl While I still feel that no team out of the top 10 should ever be in one of these type bowls I have to say FSU really stepped up to the plate and made it one of the better bowl games I've seen in a while better than all this year so far. But again I don't think they deserved to be there but they made the most of it. The amazing thing is they did it with their best LB at home and a Freshman QB.

2. dstew60105

dstew60105 Well-Known Member

2,021 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Yeah I guess those 40 yards rushing had you gushing? PSU could have ended the game a lot earlier, but missed their chances. Without a long punt return and a long screen pass, they did not even show up.

3. kingwhicker

kingwhicker BCRSA

3,290 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, as I said last night, I'm a PSU fan, and I was afraid of FSU, and rightfully so.