1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

i started a league please join i have 10 teams total

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by GIFTS, Aug 9, 2011.

1. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    its a snake style with 10 teams and 6 will make the playoffs. i also added a punter which is really cool. i might just want to add defensive players too. how cool would that be? anywho i play multiple leagues so i am sure you guys do too so yeah send me a pm if your interested and i will get you a invite. Also its all fair and fun no BS i love to trade and interact with everyone and have alot of fun so hope you guys join. :star:
  2. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hey guys a quick update its 12 teams and 6 make the playoffs. i set it up awesome. i use punters too. and i added bonuses for example if a RB makes a 50+ yard TD you get a few extra points to go along with your TD. PM me and i will send you an invite. we are going to have a blast. i might even paypal the winner this year $20 on me. Just for the sake of people saying i want to play with this guy year after year.
    I will be making trophies for all kinds off stuff too. I want to assemble a select group of guys who will play together year after year!
  3. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    come on guys lets get this thing going. i know i am new here but i am not a idiot or a cheater. i play fair and i want to have a ball. i garuntee you that you will have more fun in my league than any other team. at least give it a shot. i play in 2-3 leagues but if i get my done i will play 2 this year. and i play all season even if i am dead last in points.
  4. flashback

flashback Real Man of Genius

707 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NFL.com? ESPN? Yahoo?
  5. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Espn.com
  6. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i sent you guys invites. thanks for joining. i have 4 people need 8 more.
  7. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    C'mon guys at least give it a shot i need 7 more player or 6 either way come on man:lmao:
  8. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i tell you what i will become a site SUPPORTER like you guys if you join my league. :laugh2: anywho there is 7 spots left
  9. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    after my 2 other people join i will need 4 players. There is a ton of people here hopefully you guys a few more join. i would hate for my first league to be a bust because of not enough people!
  10. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,823 Messages
    71 Likes Received
    I think leagues are just easier with people you know + money.

Otherwise people wont care throughout the whole season
  11. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    well yeah i will give the winner money that is my only bait. But if people dont join how am i supposed to get to know people. That is kinda a one sided thing there.
    plus the other league i was in people were already cheating. they had vick rogders and tom brady. So i just left the league. i am still in it but i hide it because i could not find a place to unjoin.