1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

i started a league please join i have 10 teams total

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by GIFTS, Aug 9, 2011.

1. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    its a snake style with 10 teams and 6 will make the playoffs. i also added a punter which is really cool. i might just want to add defensive players too. how cool would that be? anywho i play multiple leagues so i am sure you guys do too so yeah send me a pm if your interested and i will get you a invite. Also its all fair and fun no BS i love to trade and interact with everyone and have alot of fun so hope you guys join. :star:

2. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hey guys a quick update its 12 teams and 6 make the playoffs. i set it up awesome. i use punters too. and i added bonuses for example if a RB makes a 50+ yard TD you get a few extra points to go along with your TD. PM me and i will send you an invite. we are going to have a blast. i might even paypal the winner this year $20 on me. Just for the sake of people saying i want to play with this guy year after year.
    I will be making trophies for all kinds off stuff too. I want to assemble a select group of guys who will play together year after year!

3. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    come on guys lets get this thing going. i know i am new here but i am not a idiot or a cheater. i play fair and i want to have a ball. i garuntee you that you will have more fun in my league than any other team. at least give it a shot. i play in 2-3 leagues but if i get my done i will play 2 this year. and i play all season even if i am dead last in points.

4. flashback

flashback Real Man of Genius

707 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NFL.com? ESPN? Yahoo?

5. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Espn.com

6. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i sent you guys invites. thanks for joining. i have 4 people need 8 more.

7. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    C'mon guys at least give it a shot i need 7 more player or 6 either way come on man:lmao:

8. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i tell you what i will become a site SUPPORTER like you guys if you join my league. :laugh2: anywho there is 7 spots left

9. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    after my 2 other people join i will need 4 players. There is a ton of people here hopefully you guys a few more join. i would hate for my first league to be a bust because of not enough people!

10. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

3,339 Messages
    498 Likes Received
    I think leagues are just easier with people you know + money.

Otherwise people wont care throughout the whole season

11. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    well yeah i will give the winner money that is my only bait. But if people dont join how am i supposed to get to know people. That is kinda a one sided thing there.
    plus the other league i was in people were already cheating. they had vick rogders and tom brady. So i just left the league. i am still in it but i hide it because i could not find a place to unjoin.