1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

I take Tannehill

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by UnoDallas, Oct 1, 2011.

1. TheFinisher

TheFinisher Well-Known Member

2,604 Messages
    751 Likes Received
    Romo apologists really reach for straws when trying to defend him. SMH.
  2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    and its always greener on theother side.
    I know for a fact, if Dallas drafted Griffen and he came in after a few yers riding the bench and he does a great jib but then has one bad game, there will be a thread about drafting another QB.
  3. TheFinisher

TheFinisher Well-Known Member

2,604 Messages
    751 Likes Received
    That's BS, Romo has compiled a track record throughout his career of making boneheaded mistakes that cost his team wins. He deserves all the bashing that comes his way, don't pretend like this is the result of one game. It has become a reoccurring theme with him.
  4. supercowboy8

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    He has also made great plays and has a track record of winning games.

Romo is the type of QB that will win you games and will lose you games. I will take that over a QB that will do neither.

The team needs a OC that knows how to manage Romo. To talk to him and that knows that when your up by 24 in the 3rd you run the ball.

I guess everyone forgets about week 2 and 3.
  5. supercowboy8

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Also don't get me wrong though. I think this draft may be the perfect time to draft Romo's future replacement. Romo has atleast another two year under contract, so he is our QB for another 2 years. Draft a QB this year if Garrett really like him and groom him for the 2 years. Just like Green Bay did with Rodgers.
  6. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  7. dogberry

dogberry Well-Known Member

2,637 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    I'm picky. Really smart, at least 1500 on the SAT.
  8. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,919 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    I tell you, if our OL turns out to be pretty good this year as they grow up together....Carter turns into a player at ILB, and we only end up needing on DB next offseason....if ever there was a year to trade away your entire draft for the first pick, its this one. If Romo continues to carry then kill us...Luck is as good a prospect as there's been in a long long time. The NYG traded away their entire draft for Eli, which I would've never done for him, but they have a SB with him and we have none since they made that trade. If you can make a case to take a first round QB, you can make the case it should be for Luck.