1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I think it may come down to Romo or Garrett

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by juck, Nov 6, 2012.

1. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

35,300 Messages
    2,720 Likes Received
    He's definitely more comfortable with players who he knows are going to hit their mark consistently.

Thanks. I always enjoy talking football with you.
  2. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,712 Messages
    1,056 Likes Received
    I agree.... PLEASE let him go to another team. I don't want to see him here anymore.
  3. tecolote

tecolote Well-Known Member

1,763 Messages
    502 Likes Received
    This. Holmgren, Chucky, Cowher, maybe Payton, maybe Reid and other coaches will be available in the offseason. They are all a massive upgrade from Grarrett. Getting better coaching should not be hard, think about it, a better coach wins the East last year and has at least 2 more wins this season, it is just a question of money, and it does not count against the cap.

It is a shame that Tony has spent the majority of his career with Wade and Garrett as his head coaches. I would love to see him with someone competent at the helm.
  4. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I understand our WR are not getting the job done and we are missing speed in the wr core and with the run game struggling we need the wr to pick up their game. The worse part is we have some talent at wr they are just under performing along with the run game.

Why I like to see someone other than olgtree out there just hoping a young guy provides us a spark